Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need new BOTS(pay to use OFC)

Discussion on We need new BOTS(pay to use OFC) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/29/2014, 12:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoki View Post
Well if u include subscriptions like every good bot did, u wont be disapointed seeing your paypal balance going up every hour as there are many ppl who want to continue botting but stopped coz the fall of cogen and chrome
.... and why exactly do you think CoGenius and CoChrome aren't available anymore? Do you think it's because they suddenly got tired of making money?
Old 04/29/2014, 15:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Well... I created a new bot design that's now released in the underground section. It would theoretically bypass a lot of anti-bot checks, if not all. Nobody seems to have given it any attention though - and I have no interest in starting a bot.
For a subscription based method, yours is unapproachable, since everything becomes client sided, at least this is what I`m seeing from it. If you remember I also posted a method there which can be used for the same purposes, but the same restrictions apply, unfortunately. For personal/private/free bots, it`s perfect, I`m willing to implement it in the future, just waiting for a little more free time to come.

For all the others : the rules have changed. Back in those days you could EASILY create a bot like SV which was theoretically undetectable, because THERE WERE LITTLE/NO DETECTIONS. The anti-bot team has started to work, the work load has increased at least by tenfold, so no, it`s not going to happen.
Thanks
1 User