Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer / Laptop

Discussion on Conquer / Laptop within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer / Laptop

Hello friends!
it's the first time that i download Conquer[Original/Private Server] . what ever!
in My new LapTop Device ..

so i have a problem, that the game "when it be opened" it makes two BLACK Borders in the right and left SCREEN sides.

and the game isn't full the screen completely ,

i wanna make it full the laptop screen, How can i do that?!

thanks
Old 11/21/2013, 16:22   #2

his may help you:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2013, 21:48   #3

thank's brother. But, it is useless because my drivers also updated .. and resolutions are identical "in game" & "in windows settings"
Old 11/22/2013, 00:33   #4

What about the executable properties?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2013, 00:49   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You cannot fill the entire screen using an unmodified client. The client wasn't built to manage full screen for wide screens. It was made in the early 90s, so you'll have to work with those borders. The newer clients allow you to change the resolution of the window to fill the screen (done in the settings menu), but it's still not the same as full screen. I don't think you'll be able to achieve that at this time. Also, moved to the right section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2013, 12:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
You cannot fill the entire screen using an unmodified client. The client wasn't built to manage full screen for wide screens. It was made in the early 90s, so you'll have to work with those borders. The newer clients allow you to change the resolution of the window to fill the screen (done in the settings menu), but it's still not the same as full screen. I don't think you'll be able to achieve that at this time. Also, moved to the right section.
Fang, sorry again for wrong section posting.
and thanks for your reply .. i'll try to enjoy it without the full screen advantage.
Old 11/24/2013, 13:04   #7

there's an option in conquer go to options in game in conquer and untick the lock resolution button and then u can resize the client to be like fullscreen and when u resize it to max then click lock resolution to save it

edit: u need to run conquer in window mode so u can do this