Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Water Tao Guido 1-100 Pear Day or Some Days

Discussion on Water Tao Guido 1-100 Pear Day or Some Days within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Water Tao Guido 1-100 Pear Day or Some Days

Hi, ok this is a guide on how to level a Water Tao from 1 to 100 in around a week. (This is my first guide so don’t go crazy: D)

1-44

Ok what I did was go to Bird Island and get plvl (power level) this should only take like 10 minutes. Then go to your trainer and learn some skills you should have meditated as well. Now go to tomb bats and level you thunder until it reaches level 4 (fixed) and go learn fire.

44-70

Ok now you should have a couple of skills and fire, you can do the monster exterminator at phoenix castle remember to do all 3 every day . It will help you to level and you get a met. Save these meteors because you can sell them and make money. Also you will need 50,000 silver to buy divine hare. After you have done all three go to Bird Island, and get plvled again. This should only take a few hours if done right.

70-90

Ok, go back to your trainer and learn the skills. You should go to the T.G (training ground) quite allot to fix those skills. Some are harder than others. Now to get to level 90 you should be doing the desert city exterminator every then go to tomb bats to zap the bats!

90-100

WOW, level 90 . Ok to level you should do monster exterminator quest then do some trainer tasks to get some nice equips and exp ball if you do this every day you will be 100 in no time

Well that’s it if you want to ask anything then whisper me on JeSs on meteor server.

Hope it helped

Sources JeSs level 102 and soon 110
Old 07/19/2013, 17:51   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If someone needs the most basic of leveling tips they can go to the official conquer website or their forums.

While these guides do not technically break any epvp rules that I'm aware of, they are completely useless and off topic for this site.

PS: Why on earth did you spam multiple threads all with essentially the same tips that could be found by looking through the official forums?
Thanks
1 User