Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire tao damage

Discussion on Fire tao damage within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fire tao damage

How much damage would a full +12 fire be hitting on +12 monks with full purple/yellow chi?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] how to fixed or decreased fire damage v.5518
01/27/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hello elitepvpers.... how can i decreased fire damage or fixed the damage into a normal damage taken from hitting same lvl of char...kind of weird coz i try to hit my 2nd char trojan with fixed item full stats items.....with same items with my fire but fire damage can 1 hit my trojan..... version....5518+ thank you
WTT 2H AXE 145+9 DN 244 DAMAGE, 4X5% FIRE
04/26/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
SERVER (SIZ) I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD KEVLAR +9 ME MSN: [email protected] :cool:
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
[EMU] Add 13000 fire damage to any melee attack.
12/29/2007 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
This guide will tell you how to add 13000 or more Fire Damage to any melee attack. I strongly suggest that you only do this on a server that has a mall, because it is nearly impossible on any other server. Requirements: Two items, Blazefury Medallion - Items - World of Warcraft and Fiery Retributer - Items - World of Warcraft . Suggestions: Wear spell damage gear. The items get 1/2 of your spell damage, so every single point of spell damage will add around 30 damage to your...
WTS 70 Mage w/ 1,681 fire spell damage
12/13/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Now available on Ebay auctions 70 Mage, Alliance, Epic 1,250 fire spell dmg unbuffed. - (eBay item 130182822615 end time Dec-19-07 05:09:07 PST) US Server PVP Realm Deathwing - Alliance Character transfer is available I have finely tuned this mage into a raiding monster. He will always be #1 in DPS for your raid. He is the #2 fire damage mage on the ENTIRE REALM.