Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itens x Bugs

Discussion on Itens x Bugs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Itens x Bugs

My server has this bug with some items. How do I fix this?
Photos:
Old 04/01/2013, 10:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrocha View Post
My server has this bug with some items. How do I fix this?
I cannot see any bug. Just I see the first item (earrings) have name, type and descryption in chinese (you see it as garbage) but that is in game client, not server side (check itemtype.dat in ini folder).
Old 04/02/2013, 00:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgabel View Post
I cannot see any bug. Just I see the first item (earrings) have name, type and descryption in chinese (you see it as garbage) but that is in game client, not server side (check itemtype.dat in ini folder).
U see all imagens? The icon item isn't the real imagem, the item imagem are a FLORWER, and FLOWER not is a real imagem.
Old 04/02/2013, 01:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrocha View Post
U see all imagens? The icon item isn't the real imagem, the item imagem are a FLORWER, and FLOWER not is a real imagem.
Sorry, I did not see the second image.
Is it just this item? are there more wrong items? I think item icons also are client side, with "MapItemIcon.Ani" (for items in the floor) and "ItemMinIcon.Ani" (for items in bag).

Check your itemtype.dat, search for SuperSharkCap and copy the item ID number. For example "114063" is "SharkCap". Then search these ID number in "ItemMinIcon.Ani" and you will see something like "data/ItemMinIcon/114360.dds". This .dds file is the image shown (in direct draw surface format).
Old 04/04/2013, 17:22   #5

i have too problem
Old 04/09/2013, 04:50   #6

probem