Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CPU Usage

Discussion on CPU Usage within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CPU Usage

Can someone do some coding and get rid of this problem? Or tell me how I can do it? I formated and reinstalled windows 7.. CO leaked before but was manageable. Now it runs at 98 pct CPU, drains my physical memory down to 42 free and all this is making my poor cpu run at 92 degrees C.
Ive been on all types of forums, shut down essentially everything running in windows and even tried the dumb process explorer "Kill the extra conquer.exes" which only served to disconnect me constantly. PLEASE PLEASE! Hook a brotha up!. Save me and my poor Scalding computer.

In case u care:....... and ya drivers are all up to date =/
HP Pavilion G6
AMD A4-3305m Dual core 1.9-2.5ghz
Radeon HD 6480G
6 gigs ddr3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CPU Usage
03/07/2012 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Any one know how to solve this problem, my kalonline using 70 - 80% of my cpu, my cpu is intel petium dual core E2220 @2,40GHz, im using windows 7 64 bits with 4gb memory, if any one know any solution please say Thx.
CPU usage 80% when i am looking at SRO
01/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 31 Replies
What i mean is when i alt tab to SRO , i get 80% cpu usage, if i alt tab out to other window (no longer looking at sro) i get 5% cpu usage... I got a Core2Duo 2.66ghz, should be able to run this shit fine (only 1 client)
[Help]Ram Usage
09/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey guys...I don't know if anything like this have happened to you too but the source is eating up RAM slowly...I was wondering if all of this happens because of the timers (that repeat every .1 second) if so ... I have a lot of "if's" in them checking the servertime...would it reduce the ram usage by using a switch (Servertime.hr/day/blahblah) and make with cases? if this is not the problem of the ram usage can anybody tell me what causes this ram usage? EDIT: i'm talking about tanel's...
ECSRO CPU USAGE 100%
12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hi guys, My new problem, oh my god,from problem in another problem. Now, when i run sro my CPU is at 77 .. 80.. when i am in game my CPU is at 95-97. and then in some minutes suddenly my computer restarts. http://www.sourimage.com/pictures/ebc1570ae066021f 873b3d0c39566461.jpg Without reason or problem.