Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is botting even worth it anymore

Discussion on is botting even worth it anymore within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is botting even worth it anymore

i mean they took away love canyon and ninja xp. u guys might as well release botting for free
Old 11/09/2012, 18:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin31493 View Post
i mean they took away love canyon and ninja xp. u guys might as well release botting for free
keep wishing bro, they wont do it, simply because they worked hard on it and besides, maintaining abot and keeping it working requires lots of effort
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2012, 22:21   #3

elite*gold: 111
Most services even offer mobile payment methods now. Just buy a bot.
Old 11/11/2012, 18:39   #4

as long as people pay for bot they'll keep em pay to use. Also i see no reason for them to change em free to use. So either buy one, or play legit. Or try to use some of those older bots.
Old 11/20/2012, 07:11   #5

bots nowadays require advanced anti-antibotting. A dev could sometime waste weeks / months on figuring something new out 100%. You just can`t ask anyone to do that for free.. Even a monkey deserves a banana after it does a stunt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2012, 16:08   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
bots nowadays require advanced anti-antibotting. A dev could sometime waste weeks / months on figuring something new out 100%. You just can`t ask anyone to do that for free.. Even a monkey deserves a banana after it does a stunt.
Or one could just make a ****** ScriptVessel-ish bot that reads memory and simulates mouse clicks which is completely undetectable, at least for now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2012, 20:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Or one could just make a ****** ScriptVessel-ish bot that reads memory and simulates mouse clicks which is completely undetectable, at least for now.
yeah but considering the drop rate you would need 10-20 hunters to actually have a good income in CO.

Anyway, the last tq antibot cleaned up the servers a lot. Only the ones that really know how to bot (even with paid bots) are still capable of doing it... sort of picked the weeds out of the garden.

To keep it ontopic:
Yeah, botting is worth it. In conquer you bulk, you bot or you are a nobody.
Old 11/21/2012, 02:05   #8

As long as people can make more dbs than they could buy from TQ for the same price, they'll keep botting :/
Old 11/25/2012, 22:33   #9

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
yeah but considering the drop rate you would need 10-20 hunters to actually have a good income in CO.

Anyway, the last tq antibot cleaned up the servers a lot. Only the ones that really know how to bot (even with paid bots) are still capable of doing it... sort of picked the weeds out of the garden.

To keep it ontopic:
Yeah, botting is worth it. In conquer you bulk, you bot or you are a nobody.
Or you are a scammer.