Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sent/Recieved Packets

Discussion on Sent/Recieved Packets within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sent/Recieved Packets

Hey guys so I been on these forums for a while and I never really messed with CO myself. Im starting to learn and mess around a little with small things.
One question I have is what program can I use to view the packets sent/recieved?

I want to learn how to mess with server side stuff.
Old 03/07/2009, 07:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Angel View Post
Hey guys so I been on these forums for a while and I never really messed with CO myself. Im starting to learn and mess around a little with small things.
One question I have is what program can I use to view the packets sent/recieved?

I want to learn how to mess with server side stuff.
Oh yeah and thanks in advanced xD
Old 03/07/2009, 16:57   #3

You'd have to create your own proxy.

CO's packets are encrypted, so you basically listen for ones sent from the client to server and vice versa. Once you 'get' a packet, you decrypt it, check it out, and the re encrypt it and send it where it needs to go.
Old 03/08/2009, 13:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
You'd have to create your own proxy.

CO's packets are encrypted, so you basically listen for ones sent from the client to server and vice versa. Once you 'get' a packet, you decrypt it, check it out, and the re encrypt it and send it where it needs to go.
Oh sounds a lil to complicated for me atm but thank you though xD
Old 04/18/2009, 01:18   #5

so i was think they just in Hex and if i transform it i can read
i was try to edit shadow Source and write packets that client send when it recive then print them on screen or some thing like that
i saw like 00 FF E0 ..etc , so i think it is just in hex and i can read
but it is like puzzel and some things is missed
and i try a lot like packet sniffer and some things like that but i can't
is there way to read it from my private server ??
and same for Tq Binary File is there way to read it
note :i know that in Tq Binary some data already written into the game but i need Full data like when you walk , jump ,press on some icon , exit ,create character,... etc
is there way or program??
Old 04/18/2009, 04:42   #6

It's not simple. The current CO uses randomized SSL encryption which involves exchanging public keys and calculating an encryption/decryption key. If that is not something you would be able to code you would have to try to blag a proxy from someone who has already written one. There are a few around who have, including myself but I made a mistake of releasing a proxy (QOProxy) I made a while ago which resulted in a lot of trouble, so I am reluctant to make the same mistake letting QOProxy2 into the open, as I imagine others would be with their own proxies too.