Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a good bot. Payable one

Discussion on Need a good bot. Payable one within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a good bot. Payable one

I want to farm alot of dbs on my server but cant find any good bots to use.. i tried using chrome but it didnt work ... i will pay someone to set chrome up if they can? Or any other bots i could buy/setup myself i have tried chrome but it wont work also i tried CoGenuis but it never works. anyone who can help pls do!
Old 10/16/2012, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
There's a 3rd option that isn't hard to find.
Old 10/16/2012, 17:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes and it start with c and end with AI , guess what it is ? jajajjajaja
Old 10/16/2012, 23:17   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
To be fair though.. if you downloaded Chrome and couldn't figure out how to set it up and use it given there instructions then I don't hold very high hopes of you figuring out CoAI.

I've used both (disclaimer, I used chrome much more than CoAI so I may be biased) but chrome was the far simpler of the two to set up and use effectively.

It's dead simple to use. Download the list of required programs to make it work and it should run just fine. As for actual use of the bot you basically just tick the accounts you want to use, select a task for them and click start.

Quite literally everything else is automated.