Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tiger Acct For Sale

Discussion on Tiger Acct For Sale within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tiger Acct For Sale

(I hope the MODS can move this post to the black market i tried 2 do it and it wouldnt let me.)

Server: Tiger

I have a 130 war 130 war 131 tro for sale with all of the following items.

Super +5 Ears 2SOC 2SDG -1% 107 HP ENCHANT (lvl 112)

Super +5 Necky 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 93 ( lvl 130)

Super +6 Ring 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 129 (lvl 126

Super +6 PSN BLADE 2SOC 2SDG -1 HP ENCHANT 133 (130)

Super +6 BLADE 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 79 (130)

SUPER +6 ARMOR 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 94 (120)

SUPER +5 BOOTS 1SOC 1SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 104 (lvl 129)

1x MIRACULOUS GOURD

SUPER +4 1SOC FAN

SUPER +4 1SOC STAR TOWER (BOTH BOUGHT SO CAN BE TRADED, NO ITEMS ARE FREE SO CAN BE EASILY MOVED AROUND)

please message me with offers, i just had a baby IRL and i need money. thx.

-- Serious Offers Only -- NO TRADES. CASH ONLY --
Price: Please e-mail your offers to
Payment Method: Western Union Only
Upon receiving and verifying the payment then user login, password, and full account information will be e-mailed to the person who bought it.

-- Please PM me your offers or if you just want to buy it out --

Please Note:
- I will not be accepting any other form of payment due to the amount of security risks, scams, and stolen PayPal accounts that are going on.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT swsro acct for isro sparta acct/items
03/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Just like you see in the title, i dont want cash,i have that xD so i want to trade my nearly empty swsro acct for a decent account on isro, or isro sparta items and gold. I play isro on sparta server, dont buy gold or anything, so im always low, any cool items will probably be accepted. The swsro account has been played on for all of 15min (lol xD) it has a lvl 11 (i believe bower) but you have room to create more and delete that one. If you ever wanted to try out swsro but...
T> Conquer Acct 4 Flyff Acct!!
03/07/2010 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Wna Trade My LvL 130>120 Ninja-Ninja For A Good Flyff Acct! He Has Alrdy Been ReBorn At LvL 130 And Is LvL 120 Now... He Is Full Super +4 Equipment With "2Super+4 2Soc (SDG..SDG) Katanas!" Lookin For A Good Flyff Acct...If Intrested MSG Me!!
Level112 L.spear Tiger For Sale 12sky2PH
08/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Bulacan area pm me or mail me [email protected] with free items 250 ecoin and with lvl 105+ rares items. pm me if your interested
[WTT] - LVL20 GW Acct + Steam Acct for 90+ Bower/Nuker/Wiz - Look Inside SS
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I would prefer a character on ROME but will consider all offers. Obviously I have no black market feedback. Here is my heatware, an online feedback system. I have purchased and sold items over $200 all + feedback. Link: You can PM me on any of the forums listed for verification. I have also added epvp. We WILL USE a middle man, I have been scammed already, it will not happen again. Middle man must have +5 black market and verbally express in this thread that he is willing to risk...
Tiger Acct For Sale
02/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
(I hope the MODS can move this post to the black market i tried 2 do it and it wouldnt let me.) Server: Tiger I have a 130 war 130 tro 131 tro for sale with all of the following items. Super +5 Ears 2SOC 2SDG -1% 107 HP ENCHANT (lvl 112) Super +5 Necky 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 93 ( lvl 130) Super +6 Ring 2SOC 2SDG -5 HP ENCHANT 129 (lvl 126 Super +6 PSN BLADE 2SOC 2SDG -1 HP ENCHANT 133 (130)