Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED CONQUER ONLINE SMILEY FACES

Discussion on I NEED CONQUER ONLINE SMILEY FACES within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I NEED CONQUER ONLINE SMILEY FACES

I used to have all the smileys that i used on msn but my computer got a virus and it was all wiped out. so if anyone got them id be totally gratful if u sent me a link so i can download t hem
Old 02/25/2009, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
I happened to keep a backup of the original smiley faces It does not include the modern smiley faces. I have kept these file since original release.

If this is what you are after, Please consider +thanks?
Attached Files
File Type: zip co_smilies.zip (63.3 KB, 646 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/18/2009, 21:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

Is there a way to get the new ones too?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
[Request] NPC Faces
03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Just curious if anyone has a list of NPC faces, so when I perform the segment like... SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30)); I don't have every NPC with the same face. I extracted some faces from an ani file, but I only seem to get 14, so it leaves me in a bit of a stump. Thanks in advance to anyone who may have a list to share.
Rare Endless Online Account. (For Conquer Online)
03/11/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a rare account on the test server of Endless Online (test.endless-online.com) This account contains a male lvl 16 panda with over a half a mil of items and cash, a lvl 3 Female Panda with lore white robes and a level 1 male skeleton. Pandas and skeletons were a rare one off weekend event in october of 2005. They are extremely rare in endless online now. One of them on it's own is worth alot, but since all three characters are on the one account and I can't split them.. I have...
npc faces
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hey all, can anyone tell me how i get the face i want instard of the defult face i have looked at many npcs trying to work it out i know how to do all the rest of the npcs. just as an example for you to show me with one of my npcs is a mage peppy so i want it to have a mage peppy face when you talk to it thanks all