Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trojan vs ninja

Discussion on trojan vs ninja within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trojan vs ninja

whats better, gonna pick between two, have no idea whats good and bad about the ninja
Old 02/10/2009, 06:34   #2

The Ninja is a PvP powerhouse but loses to the trojan 2/3 times. The Ninja also levels up faster.
Old 02/10/2009, 08:26   #3

ninja with cyclone! LOL. that would *** up anything

ninja is super-duper power house, BUT id say tros and ninjas are pretty equal.
one hit from either class and their both dead.

but in saying that, ninja has alot more advantages and is much better against other classes.

such as : * stopping a person from potting
* grounding an archer
* poisening the target
* twofold blades
* pure skill that acts as reflect
etc etc
Old 02/10/2009, 09:54   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
All i know is best combo vs ninjas is dual clubs or swords, herc and melle.
Old 11/02/2009, 19:08   #5

well tbh i say ninja, im using one on my server, and if u know how to play a ninja tros cant touch u, all u have to do against herc is take big jumps, then once they outta stam, go in for the kill, u can also fog them then twofold, only problem is fires lol
Old 11/03/2009, 17:57   #6

U should try pure ninja with troj weps on ... psn blade right hand + sword left hand.. u got ck,poison star so that's ownage if u know to ss-fb ...
Old 11/04/2009, 00:49   #7

Trojan can win especially if they have fog
Old 11/04/2009, 08:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord4u View Post
U should try pure ninja with troj weps on ... psn blade right hand + sword left hand.. u got ck,poison star so that's ownage if u know to ss-fb ...
thats what im doing.

I am a die hard trojan fan, but even so I know a loseing fight. There is only ONE way you can be a trojan and stand a chance in guild war now, you have to be Ninja-Warr-Tro.

Pure Ninja is the best right now, you get counter-kill, every 15 seconds if someone hits u their probably gonna take 50% of your max damage and if your a 2 katana 130 ninja full 2 socket +8 your max damage is around 35k so that means your couter-kill which is AUTOMATIC hits people for 17k while you do nothing. Thats broken. Go Pure ninja. If you love scent sword, realot after 110 and use blade sword Your damage will be less, but u will have range on the foggers.
Old 11/04/2009, 08:55   #9

Quote:
only reason your club was better than a katan is cause its +12, you cheated.
---use a katan if you dont got a club if you get it high + its heaps stronger than a club then again i aint played in weeks, comin back tomorrow
Old 11/04/2009, 19:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossdude View Post
only reason your club was better than a katan is cause its +12, you cheated.
---use a katan if you dont got a club if you get it high + its heaps stronger than a club then again i aint played in weeks, comin back tomorrow
katanas has higher dmgs but if u play against a good player he's gone make alot of long jumps .. and your gone look at the kanatas like WTF i need a blade or sword
Old 11/06/2009, 10:41   #11

Quote:
katanas has higher dmgs but if u play against a good player he's gone make alot of long jumps .. and your gone look at the kanatas like WTF i need a blade or sword
uh yeh, we were talking about using katan/sword or katan/blade ......... anyway a smart ninja would use psnblade/sword
Old 11/09/2009, 16:50   #12

It's all about skills if you look at it. You can be the winner in either side.

However, Nins are better because they have more skills and it doesnt use as much
stamina as a tro with blade or sword. Because without stamina, u'll be in a losing fight
especially against fires or water. Nins on the other hand can still fight without stamina
(CK). Also, nins have a higher magic def and def coz of CK's rate which is 30%.
Old 11/17/2009, 21:50   #13

Now i think that the best is to hawe warior->ninja->tro
Old 11/30/2009, 21:35   #14

you mean ninja>warior>tro = toxic fog+reflect+trojan skills
Old 12/01/2009, 13:35   #15

Its a hard choice between Ninja & Trojan, They're both extremely strong classes, personally I enjoy playing a Ninja more than a Trojan but thats just because they do more damage.

There are a few differences between typical Katana-Ninja builds & the Sword/Blade/Club Trojan build... Namely, you don't have SS/FB, but instead you have TFB which has a much smaller range, but is a much more powerful killing tool against Trojans/Waters/Warriors. Likewise, you sacrifice Reflect for Substitute and Herc for ToxicFog.

Trojans are by far the more complicated class as there is alot of 'customizability' with what you choose as your Reborns, As a Ninja you are generally stuck with Nin-Nin-Nin, or Cyclone/Reflect-Nin... Both of which are PvP Powerhouses... It really comes down to what your better at playing really, If a Ninja is strongest, but you can't play it, you're going to be hopeless aren't you.

IMHO try both classes to about Lv110-120 then decide. (non-reborn will give a feel for the class without adding too much complication with extra RB skills)

For a little clarification on my points above, I play Katana/Katana Nin-Nin-Nin.