Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db Devil

Discussion on Db Devil within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Db Devil

Hello,

I want to know if the DB Devil in adventures island still exist?

if so, do you know any extra details?

thanks
Old 09/01/2012, 23:17   #2

I'm aware that it still exists. And I believe it is still in the same place. Atleast I was informed of someone getting dbs there recently. Thing is, apparently you can no long agate you way there, and i'm not sure if a guildconductress will go to the entrance of metzone either. So I believe one has to horseback it all the way from DC =/
Old 09/02/2012, 10:39   #3

in my server there's still a GuildConductress a map before metzone, and i got some +6 horses on my Archers, so the distance won't cause a problem, i'm just afraid that i don't find it lol
Old 09/03/2012, 13:06   #4

It is there somewhere