Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with CIDProxy 2.0.9 Please

Discussion on Help with CIDProxy 2.0.9 Please within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help with CIDProxy 2.0.9 Please

I Need help really bad. Post if you can help me plz.
Old 01/29/2009, 01:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123asdqwe View Post
I Need help really bad. Post if you can help me plz.
thats not very informative. I suggest if you want help, to post what exactly you need help with, if there was a problem with installation, implementation, or execution.

in other words if ya dont say whats wrong your gonna get flamed for being a noob, and if a helpful soul comes along all they can do is guess.

my first suggestion would be read the cidproxy thread... all of it, because your probably not the first to experience whatever issue your having
Old 01/29/2009, 01:35   #3

Exclamation

Nots just i need help with the programs i dont know how t get auoloot to work cus i wanna pick up gold and stuff but idk how to work it and stuff and i dc all the time and i dont know why =/
Old 01/29/2009, 04:23   #4

i dont have it installed but im pretty sure he wrote out all the commands in his very first post. You should
Old 01/29/2009, 18:41   #5

It is very obvious that u didn't read the manual. this is one of the top issues with cid and there is a fix. so go to cid7.net and read or search cidproxy. i'd flame u more but then prolly get a warning.