Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitched monsters?

Discussion on Glitched monsters? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitched monsters?

I've noticed every so often, a monster takes a lot less damage than normal and doesn't give exp or weapon prof, and I was wondering if anyone knows what causes this?

I've been told by some people that this is caused by the packets that botters send, but I didn't know what to believe, so I thought I'd ask here, because if anyone would know, you guys would =)

+thanks to any useful answers.
Old 01/21/2009, 21:29   #2

For what I know is just a bug that has yet to be fixed by TQ =/ and I hope they do it soon cuz it screw xp skill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 21:41   #3

Thx for that, still waiting to see what other answers I get though.
Old 01/23/2009, 05:34   #4

yeah, im pretty sure that its just a bug that TQ needs to fix, but if u go on any server straight afterserver maintenacnce, there wont b a single 1 for quite a few hours so u can b sure that ur good =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Glitched Pre Searing Items
02/22/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Let me know what u got and price. Also looking for Black Dyes and Rare Minipets EDIT: Paying with Paypal or Post Money Please keep the thread in english
Chracter Glitched on EVO
03/01/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd). any help is greatly appreciated. PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>
Polearm From Ony Is Glitched! Weapons For The Raid
09/28/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
The new polearm from ony 10 man has a "use" effect that is supposed to change the stats on the item (just like the hunter bow back in the day), but instead just makes a new weapon! With the new 2 hours on it, you can trade it to the raid and they can keep multiplying! this will probably be fixed very soon though http://i38.tinypic.com/hswc9k.jpg
Glitched Upgrading?
11/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
B4 i uped my elite+1 coro at tc and i got a sock in it :D . after i logged off and came back on later and i tried to up it again it said that i must repair the item. then i went to the storekeeper and repaired it.didnt work >:o Then i went to godlyartisan and he said it was fully reped. lastly i went to the market AND the tc uppers and BOTH DIDNT WORK :? someone tell my what i should do please?
glitched guards
09/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
somebody once posted that if u pk a guard and quickly have sumone who is rb spawn there guard right on the town guard that when the town guard re-spawns it will no longer attack. if i were to do this to both of the guards in MZ and some lvl 50 archer lured a dove there, would the guard attack and kill the dove or not?