Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone remember me?

Discussion on Does anyone remember me? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2012, 23:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,142
Some tutorials on how to do basic Conquer websites, or maybe how to set up a website in general would be nice. I've been meaning to do some, but I don't have a lot of free time aside from what I spend on here answering questions.

As for the liveliness of the scene here, it's pretty dead actually. More so.. barely alive. The UG is also dead from what I hear, though I'm not sure as to how long it's been that way.
Old 07/01/2012, 23:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Oh man, watching my old threads is hilarious. My arrogance, poor english and childishness is killing me!

Anyhow, I think I'm going to stick around for a bit, seeing as the scene is still as active. Is there anything I can contribute with when it comes to web? Probably some tutorials, in form of videos, that could higher the standards of servers and their websites.
I would have a look at the pserver section and see what a lot of people are asking questions about and then make tutorials on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Some tutorials on how to do basic Conquer websites, or maybe how to set up a website in general would be nice. I've been meaning to do some, but I don't have a lot of free time aside from what I spend on here answering questions.

As for the liveliness of the scene here, it's pretty dead actually. More so.. barely alive. The UG is also dead from what I hear, though I'm not sure as to how long it's been that way.
The UG is pretty dead, apart from a couple projects no-one really posts there. I think you should get an invite to UG as you answer a lot of questions, can code, and are very knowledgeable about CO. If you're interested n joining I'll make a invite thread for you, I'm sure you'd get in.
Old 07/01/2012, 23:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkblackbelt View Post
I would have a look at the pserver section and see what a lot of people are asking questions about and then make tutorials on that.

The UG is pretty dead, apart from a couple projects no-one really posts there. I think you should get an invite to UG as you answer a lot of questions, can code, and are very knowledgeable about CO. If you're interested n joining I'll make a invite thread for you, I'm sure you'd get in.
Yeah, I heard from Inf about it. What kind of projects are open/active atm? I wasn't going to request someone make a thread, but if I were invited I certainly won't turn it down. I'm slightly more interested now that I know there's at least droplets of activity going on.
Old 07/02/2012, 00:28   #19

Discuss this in a PM please.
Old 07/02/2012, 00:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Discuss this in a PM please.
If you're referring to information about the UG, is has already been discussed via PM. As far as this thread goes, it's up to Emme or Kiyono/Lat when to close it I suppose.
Old 07/02/2012, 00:37   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
It's been 2 years, I hope you have something to show for it.
I'm still around, and as big as ******* as ever ofc.

Haydz tends to lurk.
Ultimation has his own server.
Tao has left the scene.
Old 07/02/2012, 01:03   #22

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
If you're referring to information about the UG, is has already been discussed via PM. As far as this thread goes, it's up to Emme or Kiyono/Lat when to close it I suppose.
Shh, give it some time! I've already received PM from old buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
It's been 2 years, I hope you have something to show for it.
I'm still around, and as big as ******* as ever ofc.

Haydz tends to lurk.
Ultimation has his own server.
Tao has left the scene.
Haha, old friend! Seems you haven't changed much, have you?

Wasn't Ulti working with the Yakuza-team, or did he continue on his old server (Acid?).

What do you mean by show for it?
Old 07/02/2012, 01:08   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Shh, give it some time! I've already received PM from old buddies

Haha, old friend! Seems you haven't changed much, have you?

Wasn't Ulti working with the Yakuza-team, or did he continue on his old server (Acid?).

What do you mean by show for it?
He is still working with the majority of the Yakuza members (if I recall). I'm not sure whether if all are still around, you would have to talk to him about that -- I don't keep up to date w/ it. I haven't changed much in regards to attitude except I no longer have the finesse required to argue with someone who's incompetent anymore. I tend to just say "ok your right" and go on with my day, because it doesn't affect me what so ever.

Like I said, more of an *******.
Old 07/02/2012, 01:14   #24

Quote:
He is still working with the majority of the Yakuza members (if I recall). I'm not sure whether if all are still around, you would have to talk to him about that -- I don't keep up to date w/ it. I haven't changed much in regards to attitude except I no longer have the finesse required to argue with someone who's incompetent anymore. I tend to just say "ok your right" and go on with my day, because it doesn't affect me what so ever.

Like I said, more of an *******.
Cool to see you're doing fine Roy! So what you've been up to? Working as a programmer?
Old 07/02/2012, 02:05   #25

I remember you from back in 08/09?
Old 07/02/2012, 03:18   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
That's about right. That's when he was most active, at least.
Old 07/02/2012, 09:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Mind telling me your username back then?
Old 07/02/2012, 09:45   #28

Do you still use MSN? Or...
Old 07/02/2012, 09:50   #29

Quote:
Do you still use MSN? Or...
Not really, no - Skype is what I'm using the most
Old 07/02/2012, 10:58   #30

Received Thanks: 2,518
Biggest question really is, do you now understand what the word efficient means?