Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server recommendation?

Discussion on Server recommendation? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server recommendation?

-edit-
I'm already playing at fire now, thanks for your replies. No need for further answers. lol
-end edit-

I'm about to start playing co again lol

and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs.

I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water)
so, please your recommendation

Thanks.
Old 12/22/2008, 01:07   #2

Justice is a good server, i play there.

If you want a server with not many 2nd reborns then play the new server that TQ created along with the ninja patch.

~ Scott
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 01:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Justice is a good server, i play there.

If you want a server with not many 2nd reborns then play the new server that TQ created along with the ninja patch.

~ Scott
Thanks Scott, I'll wait for more answers.
Old 12/22/2008, 03:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
I'm about to start playing co again lol

and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs.

I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water)
so, please your recommendation

Thanks.
I quess u should wait looong if u dont want an server with alot of ninjas but, u cud easy find an server with not so many 2rbs.

I cant recommend mouch of servers but, if u live in US choose and Us server and not an EU (same way of the EU server). Choose what u like.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 03:41   #5

I'm from Chile so I really don't mind as long as its in english xD anyway, what it really matters for me is what u said, not many 2nd rb.

So far I have "justice", I hope one more person can give me their opinion/recommendation.
Old 12/22/2008, 06:41   #6

elite*gold: 20
Eagle ftw!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 17:55   #7

a little bump before i choose.
Old 12/22/2008, 18:30   #8

elite*gold: 20
If you don't want a server full of Second RBs, then go to Water.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 19:41   #9

I'm playing at fire, thanks for ur answers guy.
Old 12/23/2008, 04:06   #10

you might also want to check out the older servers, i'd be willing to bet that if they are still 2nd rb, that they have probably stopped playing, or made new characters by now. Nature group was always good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 16:16   #11

we have quite a few 2nd rb's, but if u like to pk eggies, arbiter is a good server, doesn't seem like a lot of ppl tho. most of em moved to centaur. but we do have bragging rights for the strongest super gw leader of any server. Hag_Slayer. remember the name, b/c no one can kill him on our server. And he's taken home the Super gw trophy too. full 2soc sdg's, full +12's, full -7's, super talisman's with super gems, but don't remember the +'s
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 16:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
we have quite a few 2nd rb's, but if u like to pk eggies, arbiter is a good server, doesn't seem like a lot of ppl tho. most of em moved to centaur. but we do have bragging rights for the strongest super gw leader of any server. Hag_Slayer. remember the name, b/c no one can kill him on our server. And he's taken home the Super gw trophy too. full 2soc sdg's, full +12's, full -7's, super talisman's with super gems, but don't remember the +'s
Thanks dirtnapper, as I stated on a previous reply I'm already playing at fire, I'll edit the first post.

anyway, thanks.
Old 12/24/2008, 16:53   #13

Come too SunShne we rock