Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insight into blessing Talismans?

Discussion on Insight into blessing Talismans? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Insight into blessing Talismans?

lol forgive if the subject has already been covered, but any one have any insight as to blessing a talisman?

in other words can waters be used to force a bless on, 120 chars and if so does it need ****** "forced" like a gourd does or are they included in the normal item cycle for random blessing?

any help is appreciated
Old 12/01/2008, 08:15   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Yup, like any other item, blessing is possible.
a friend of me did it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2008, 07:02   #3

well rumour said it stays equipped after rb...but i also made a fire to bless my taos armor so i wanna be sure the bless stays on the armor if i rb it all.
Old 12/02/2008, 14:35   #4

i blessed both my talismans with water 120 and a complete blessed gear (except the talisman that i blessed)...i guess it will work also with naked water 120 and talisman....but i didnt tested it. With blessed gear and water 120 worked 100%
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2008, 19:48   #5

elite*gold: 20
it stays equipped after rb
Old 12/03/2008, 00:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
it stays equipped after rb
yeah thats ******* cool xD level 40 warior with full super and 2 socket shield/sword and basalisk and bloodybats en birds are hitting 1 on me xD