Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multi for 5017 and itemtype.dat editor

Discussion on multi for 5017 and itemtype.dat editor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multi for 5017 and itemtype.dat editor

Hi there. I came back to this forum after like 1 year break , and i started playing p-server and i need to find a way how to make multicielnt for it - client 5017 basicly and how to edit itemtype.dat to see the item quality on ground... i already used some itemtype editor, but it was way to strange for me, so i need some easy itemtype.dat editor so i can change the quality showed. Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need help in ItemType Editor
07/17/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hi all I do not know How to use ItemType Editor Can anyone help me in ItemType Editor
[Help] 5017 Itemtype Decryption
06/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hello, im looking for a itemtype decryptor (5017) i know there are posted some months or years ago lol but i cant find them -.- would be nice if someone could post me one..ty anyways
[HELP]Itemtype editor
12/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey .Is there anyone who can explain to me how is this editor working???i cant learn it....
Itemtype.dat Editor
03/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I've searched for about 5minutes and I can't find one. Please link me to one. Thanks!