Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey everyone please read this

Discussion on hey everyone please read this within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy hey everyone please read this

hi this isnt about conquer its about me want some advice from you guys...
i know this is defenetly the wrong place to say this but i trust you guys more.. =) so here it is...
im allmost 16 years old and i got a crush on my cousin whitch is 3 years younger than me(her mother is my mom's sister)
i dont realy care what people say but when i love someone i dont give a **** what people think so i just need to know what you guys think i should do because i realy realy love her and we both are shy persons and i dunno how to tell her that i love her..... please i need some good advices.
i think she likes me too but when me and her talk on msn everytime im like"hi how are you good?" and i got nothing else to ask thats so embarresing =S
please help me guys i appriciate that you read this.... thank you.
Old 11/06/2008, 16:31   #2

ur in a real fix right now. If she doesn't feel the same way, u risk alienating her family. if ur right, u both risk alienating ur own family. As a youth minister tho, I would advise you to wait. Really and truly dating is (or at least should be) for ppl who are ready to be married. For when u are ready to make a commitment for life. Ur not ready trust me. I don't see a problem with 1st cousins marrying, although state laws vary. I don't know where u live. there are no biblical grounds for 1st cousins not to marry. but that doesn't mean that it's ethical or that it's genetically safe to do so. I hope no one flames u for it tho, it's still ur call.
Old 11/06/2008, 16:47   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Isent it a an off topic some where?
Old 11/06/2008, 16:53   #4

I would wait till she is 18 before you act on anything..my brother was dating a girl from the time he was 16 she was 13 but the day he turned 18 her parents had him arrested now he has a criminal record .
Old 11/06/2008, 18:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
shitaka@
simply not a good idea to confess
but just date/hang out with her normally few times and see whats going on
PS* Sure u dont care what others think, but maybe she DOES. whether or not, she will avoid you as much as possible if its negative
Old 11/07/2008, 07:02   #6

i see....
but u know i cant wait more 5 years to hang ut with her my mind will blow......but ill see what i can do ill try talk to her if she wants to do this.... man i wish i didnt have feelings to no one =S i hate this ****.
what she wont agree....ill cry for the next 3 years man i been waiting to get her for alot of time man... ****.
but how about i tell my sister wich is 1 of her best friends to talk to her for me
but im also too shy to tell my sis that i love my cousin =S
Old 11/07/2008, 09:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
shitaka@
simply not a good idea to confess
but just date/hang out with her normally few times and see whats going on
PS* Sure u dont care what others think, but maybe she DOES. whether or not, she will avoid you as much as possible if its negative
I must agree with Evan on this one... we live in a society where "scrumping" your relatives is considered wrong. Here are a few things for you to chew on:

1) Your 16, stop worrying about who your in love with, because I promise you, your not.

2) Try to understand her feelings. You might think its okay, but she probably doesn't (I don't really know her, so this is strictly my opinion.)

3) If you can't find things to talk to her about when your having conversations, then you'll soon find that you really DON'T have anything in common worth discussing, and this relationship probably won't last, even if it starts.

4) She is 13... I can't say I know alot of 13 year olds, but when I was 13, dating was the farthest thing from my mind.

All-in-all, and please, flame away if you disagree, but you both need to grow up alot before you make any further decision regarding relationships. Or... you could always just move to Alabama... where that kinda thing is tolerated =)
Old 11/07/2008, 09:47   #8

shitaka@
according to ur reply, seems like hang out is not enough for u, so what exactly do u hope for in a relationship?
*** is out of the question as its a guaranteer crime and both sides parents will not help u on this whether or not she is ur cousin
Old 11/07/2008, 12:41   #9

trust me its not about ***.....im in love with her so *** is prob the last thing ill talk to her about cus shes also my cousin u know.....and that part i will leave for her if she wants or not im not gonna tell her if she wont do it ill leave her......id never do that ill let her have her time
Old 11/07/2008, 12:45   #10

lol youre decision youre life youre rules make the choice dont worry im sure she likes you but idk ..... hard to ask someone hus youre cuzz abit strange :P
Old 11/07/2008, 13:09   #11

dude. it depends on your religion as well. cuz i think (not 100%) sure that some religions deny these relationships.
Old 11/07/2008, 14:44   #12

im muslim and iv seen alot of ppl marrying their cousins
Old 11/07/2008, 14:57   #13

lol ok that changed everything im not sayin anything now........ youre decision here where i live they lock people up for that **** sooo ....... do what you gotta do

rofl
Old 11/07/2008, 16:31   #14

nah they dont lock u up. but u will alienate ure family. are u sure u want to live alone from now on?

btw ure a muslim and i dont know exactly how are the rules in this religion ^^

and even so its just a crush . it wont last forever believe me . ^^
Old 11/07/2008, 16:53   #15

i hope it wont =/ cus i feel like i have nothing in the world but her....... u guys prob had same feelings once,and i think its ok to marry cousins but i heard its bad for our kids...
id do everything to get her idc what but i will do it.......

« sqama | Super wands »