Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NeeD a ParteneR

Discussion on I NeeD a ParteneR within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking I NeeD a ParteneR

I want a partner who can play Conquer online with him because someone has entered my account and deleted: tro-tro-tro full super 1 sock sdg If someone wants ... give me a PM or contact here :

I have experince in tro , archer , warior 130 +
Old 11/06/2008, 10:12   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Old 11/07/2008, 18:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Let me try to understand what your asking for... you want someone to share their account with you under the pretense that you will level their account for them?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to kill my Partener ?
09/28/2011 - S4 League - 13 Replies
pls asque c fesable ? how to kill my Partener? thx answer
LF a partener!
04/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a partener to crack CR (EU), need to be a person that know what hes doing! I have a good idea how to bypass CR protection, but still need help on Reversing the program. So if any1 think is up for the chalenge reply here, i will pm the interessed ppl and send a small easy to crack program to test your skills, so no point in replying if you dont know what ur doing! Good Luck, Best Regards, GRB
****** CO*Partener******
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies
Hello, I'm your new update CO*Partener 14 december 2006 four the new patch 4333 This update it the gratest update ever happening on this beautiful game ** DO NOT LOSE THIS CHANCE !!!!* He is making everything you want, this bot is , the best update ... SETTINGS PROGRAM Let me tell you what he doing ... I think you already know, but, this CO*Partener* is a really partener..couse he is like a human ... he drink coka cola everyday, one potchet at Parliaments Slims ...atention TO BE SLIMS...
CO PARTENER NOT WORKING
05/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have been reding a lot of posts of ppl with the same problem but no aswers. i have tried all the versions till 30 of april 2006 of COPartener, and i start the server emultator then click on the ex of TQ program(emulator), and the emulator gives a error "Asynchronous socket error 10053". can some one that understant about this post the aswer to thie problem here????