Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need urgent advice regarding my recent scams

Discussion on Need urgent advice regarding my recent scams within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need urgent advice regarding my recent scams

I really need help I have many questions to ask.
I just got on some guys acc through a long proccess of talking and then I used my fire tao to pk his acc to take his locked stuff when he is red. So i take all his srg gear and then he gets back on and uses cp to claim them. I also had my lvl 130 archer talking with him and he knows the name of my archer and he knows that I scammed him. The question is: Am I officially screwed over? Is there no way to hide it? Can I transfer the CP numerous times to noobs and wait ? I'm really worried right now since I ****** myself up...What can i do??
Old 10/11/2008, 09:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Lol, Ure stuffed.

Every CP has an Identifyer Number in the system, and they can track where they have gone. Thus, you cannot hide them, where ever you trade them.

~:Hiyoal:~
Old 10/11/2008, 19:58   #3

I highly doubt that. Every CP having an identifier number would strore up a HUGE amount of HD Space. Plus it would be more complicated to search for them. IMO they just log every trade
Old 10/11/2008, 20:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaticz View Post
I really need help I have many questions to ask.
I just got on some guys acc through a long proccess of talking and then I used my fire tao to pk his acc to take his locked stuff when he is red. So i take all his srg gear and then he gets back on and uses 250 cp to claim them. I also had my lvl 130 archer talking with him and he knows the name of my archer and he knows that I scammed him. The question is: Am I officially screwed over? Is there no way to hide it? Can I transfer the CP numerous times to noobs and wait ? I'm really worried right now since I ****** myself up...What can i do??
if he can't prove to TQ that his acc. got scammed then ur good, cuz u only killed him red, and TQ won't help ppl that die red and lose their gears O.O
Old 10/13/2008, 06:26   #5

elite*gold: 20
Seems fair. He should have reported it before he spent the CPs since he has a few days buffer before he loses them. Because of that they might not give a **** lol.
Old 10/13/2008, 08:16   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Depends if the guy is a bulker or not, and if he know how to talk with a gm to get it fixed.
Old 10/13/2008, 11:52   #7

I can only hope you're screwed, but I don't think so xD
Old 10/14/2008, 20:25   #8

why don't you think so?
Old 10/14/2008, 21:32   #9

Quote:
why don't you think so?
Since you pretty much only killed a pker and got his stuff / cps that way.
Atleast that's how I would assume TQ sees it.
Old 10/17/2008, 11:45   #10

Indeed, TQ probably won't give a **** all they care about is money you scamming him out of CPs just means he has to buy more which in turn aids TQ.
Old 10/18/2008, 10:22   #11

I think its fair. because u kill him when he is red, but... system track your IP, and they can see that both account was from same IP
Old 10/20/2008, 11:40   #12

Quote:
What can i do??
I've know exactly what you can do...

Quit scamming A@@ Hole
Old 10/21/2008, 22:19   #13

I wish there was a way to find all u scamming punks and just have someone to go burn ur house down. and then ask u how u like scamming now? why u ask? b/c ur most likely a thief in real life.