Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What bot?

Discussion on What bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What bot?

Co AI, Co Gen or Chrome?

I purchased Co gen pro yesterday and I have no idea how to use it.

I've used Chrome ITS BEAST and I've used Botter Co I'm willing to trade subscriptions.

no scam blezzzzz
Old 02/14/2012, 15:06   #2

Received Thanks: 3,514
you bought a subscription for CoGen yesterday and came here today to ask which one to subscribe to?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 20:45   #3

Old 02/15/2012, 02:19   #4

elite*gold: 20
The choice is simple really,

Coai is for power users that want to make serious money and not mess around and know wtf there doing and are not noobs even though it is still simple enough for beginners to use too but has the capacity to handle hundreds of bots at once which none of the other bots will do despite what they may claim. COG before it was borked like it is now even when it was 100% working couldn't handle more then about 60 bots before it would start getting sketchy and unstable, Chrome is no different it can't handle large ammounts of bots either without crashing or going bonkers and is resource hogging.

Chrome is full of bells and whistles and they try way to hard to make it do everything and automate it in such a way it is just so bloated and sloppy looking gui and most things are not user configurable as much as they should be and are hard coded not to mention the scriptabilty is very limited, It does have a few cool features but nothing that impresses me to the point i would jump to subscribe to it enless your a total noob and want bot to decide everything for you it just really lacks any real configurability in most things and is too automated with what it does and doesn't do, It's great if your not planning on doing much botting but lacks any real power user ability it isn't stable enough nor powerful enough to handle mass botting without pooping on you, No offense but anyone that thinks chrome is a beast bot is a noob and has done no serious botting in there life lol because chrome just can't handle anything but beginner to amateur botting at best and is not for serious botters and anyone that says different is full of ****.

CoGenius? What can i say about it other then you wasted your money lol the bot is working maybe 25%-50% tops ? most of the features currently are either bugged or broken it has no clientless and no standalone no relog, All you can do is cliented botting currently despite what dean might tell you, He seems to think using standalone/clientless and getting restricted or disconnected every 5 mins still constitutes as calling it working lol, I guess since he can't hijack coai's auth server anymore since they patched it he can't figure out how to bypass the latest restrictions and fix it properly and it has been broken for about a month now and i don't see it being fixed anytime soon and even if it is the next time something changes it will be another month before he can steal code again to fix it, Just isn't a reliable bot anymore.

Now chrome may get better it is a fairly new bot and updating all the time so i can cut them a bit of slack because it will probably only get better over time but as for genius i can only see it going further downhill and eventually completely phased out and there will only be chrome and coai left that's just my opinion :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2012, 02:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
The choice is simple really,

Coai is for power users that want to make serious money and not mess around and know wtf there doing and are not noobs even though it is still simple enough for beginners to use too but has the capacity to handle hundreds of bots at once which none of the other bots will do despite what they may claim. COG before it was borked like it is now even when it was 100% working couldn't handle more then about 60 bots before it would start getting sketchy and unstable, Chrome is no different it can't handle large ammounts of bots either without crashing or going bonkers and is resource hogging.

Chrome is full of bells and whistles and they try way to hard to make it do everything and automate it in such a way it is just so bloated and sloppy looking gui and most things are not user configurable as much as they should be and are hard coded not to mention the scriptabilty is very limited, It does have a few cool features but nothing that impresses me to the point i would jump to subscribe to it enless your a total noob and want bot to decide everything for you it just really lacks any real configurability in most things and is too automated with what it does and doesn't do, It's great if your not planning on doing much botting but lacks any real power user ability it isn't stable enough nor powerful enough to handle mass botting without pooping on you, No offense but anyone that thinks chrome is a beast bot is a noob and has done no serious botting in there life lol because chrome just can't handle anything but beginner to amateur botting at best and is not for serious botters and anyone that says different is full of ****.

CoGenius? What can i say about it other then you wasted your money lol the bot is working maybe 25%-50% tops ? most of the features currently are either bugged or broken it has no clientless and no standalone no relog, All you can do is cliented botting currently despite what dean might tell you, He seems to think using standalone/clientless and getting restricted or disconnected every 5 mins still constitutes as calling it working lol, I guess since he can't hijack coai's auth server anymore since they patched it he can't figure out how to bypass the latest restrictions and fix it properly and it has been broken for about a month now and i don't see it being fixed anytime soon and even if it is the next time something changes it will be another month before he can steal code again to fix it, Just isn't a reliable bot anymore.

Now chrome may get better it is a fairly new bot and updating all the time so i can cut them a bit of slack because it will probably only get better over time but as for genius i can only see it going further downhill and eventually completely phased out and there will only be chrome and coai left that's just my opinion :P
Thank you. I might sub to Co AI next or if any one is willing to trade subs for either Co AI or Chrome NOW (doubt it), then so be it :P.
Old 02/15/2012, 04:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by warning3 View Post
Thank you. I might sub to Co AI next or if any one is willing to trade subs for either Co AI or Chrome NOW (doubt it), then so be it :P.
Sure, and Ill swap my shiny new car for your cancer...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2012, 08:57   #7

@Tw3ak: Chrome scripting is allot easier than CoAI's, it gives you the ability to do everything in the game ( yes every single thing in the game can be done using a simple script ), its leveling mechanism is way faster/better than CoAI and i have tested both, its relogin function works much better than CoAi ( Chrome goes back to the place u set in the options and continues hunting where CoAi starts hunting settings a new coordinates depending on where it logs in, i could be wrong tho and not figuring it out correctly ).

you didn't give Chrome its right in any way and you sure are a CoAi fan whos looking to start another proxy flame war
Old 02/15/2012, 14:19   #8

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
@Tw3ak: Chrome scripting is allot easier than CoAI's, it gives you the ability to do everything in the game ( yes every single thing in the game can be done using a simple script ), its leveling mechanism is way faster/better than CoAI and i have tested both, its relogin function works much better than CoAi ( Chrome goes back to the place u set in the options and continues hunting where CoAi starts hunting settings a new coordinates depending on where it logs in, i could be wrong tho and not figuring it out correctly ).

you didn't give Chrome its right in any way and you sure are a CoAi fan whos looking to start another proxy flame war
Refer to all of his posts prior to 2012. If anything, I'd say you're projecting on him.
Old 02/15/2012, 14:40   #9

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:

Chromes scripting does the same as CoAI then if you go based entirely from that logic...Although personally i think CoAI's api is more extensive, as you can write scripts, plugins, modify the CoAI interface, manage all logged in accounts etc etc. Its much more extensive than just in game functionality.

I haven't tested chromes hunting/leveling but as far as im concerned there's probably very little difference between the bots abilities and it just comes down to where you level and how populated your server is at the time.

Your incorrect about the relogin functionality as well, at least the last time i tried it CoAI just carried on correctly, as you would expect from any bot in this day and age.

And you really should forget about CoGenius...its a ridiculous product run by a man who claims that clientless works......if you login with a client first. I'm sorry but any remaining credibility was lost when you state that your clientless works 100% if you use a client to start with, thats just not what clientless means.
Old 02/15/2012, 14:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Refer to all of his posts prior to 2012. If anything, I'd say you're projecting on him.
i only referred to his reply on this thread because on his reply he did sound like a CoAI fan, not that im against that or anything, on the complete opposite i appreciate the work you guys do over CoAI, but he simply didn't give Chrome its right, i tried Chrome and really liked it ( yes its got some down sides but tell me a proxy that doesnt? ), and as i experienced in CoAI it's not much different than Chrome. both proxies got their own ups and downs

CoAI
stable when it comes to a huge amount of clientless
doesn't consume resources
nice mining system
nice looking GUI
slow on leveling
a bit hard plugin coding

CHROME
isn't stable with a huge amount of clientless
consumes resources
didn't try the mining bot so i can't tell
more efficient GUI ( not good looking but more user friendly )
fast on leveling
easy/user friendly scriping

the list goes on and on, warning3 didn't mentioned any of Chromes good qualities, only thing good he said about Chrome was it MIGHT get better since its still a new bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Chromes scripting does the same as CoAI then if you go based entirely from that logic...Although personally i think CoAI's api is more extensive, as you can write scripts, plugins, modify the CoAI interface, manage all logged in accounts etc etc. Its much more extensive than just in game functionality.

I haven't tested chromes hunting/leveling but as far as im concerned there's probably very little difference between the bots abilities and it just comes down to where you level and how populated your server is at the time.

Your incorrect about the relogin functionality as well, at least the last time i tried it CoAI just carried on correctly, as you would expect from any bot in this day and age.

And you really should forget about CoGenius...its a ridiculous product run by a man who claims that clientless works......if you login with a client first. I'm sorry but any remaining credibility was lost when you state that your clientless works 100% if you use a client to start with, thats just not what clientless means.
Mr Korvacs CoAI api might be more extensive to you, but lets not forget the fact that not everyone around knows how to work with such things, its true you cant modify Chrome's interface, but you can still do pretty much everything else you mentioned.

i tested both Chrome's and CoAI's hunting/leveling methods, and i was referring to the automated built in hunting/leveling systems in both proxies, its trust me its not a little different, there is a huge difference between the both and Chrome got the upper hand on that matter.

i believe i mentioned that i could be wrong about the relogin thingy, but when i checked a char relogs in and sets the coordinates where it logs in as its center for the radius, you can even switch to the Travel tab and see for your self.

about CoGen, i honestly don't care about the guy who made it, when it was up and running it had a good market share, it competed with CoAI.

if you go back to my 1st post you will now clearly see what i meant by " another proxy flame war "
Old 02/15/2012, 14:58   #11

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Mr Korvacs CoAI api might be more extensive to you, but lets not forget the fact that not everyone around knows how to work with such things, its true you cant modify Chrome's interface, but you can still do pretty much everything else you mentioned.

i tested both Chrome's and CoAI's hunting/leveling methods, and i was referring to the automated built in hunting/leveling systems in both proxies, its trust me its not a little different, there is a huge difference between the both and Chrome got the upper hand on that matter.

i believe i mentioned that i could be wrong about the relogin thingy, but when i checked a char relogs in and sets the coordinates where it logs in as its center for the radius, you can even switch to the Travel tab and see for your self.

about CoGen, i honestly don't care about the guy who made it, when it was up and running it had a good market share, it competed with CoAI.

if you go back to my 1st post you will now clearly see what i meant by " another proxy flame war "
The travel radius thing, is last time i checked merely a graphical bug on the bot, nothing more than that.

I wasnt really discussing CoGenius with you to be perfectly honest, was merely stating that deans not the smartest tool in the shed, and that its reflected in his programming, so people should steer clear of CoGenius.

Im not really sure what you mean by proxy flame war to be perfectly honest, you made some statements and i replied with 3 paragraphs, 1 is informative about CoAI, 1 is an entirely neutral statement which is definitely truer than you think, and the last is another informative post about CoAI correcting you.

No flames there? Sure the CoGenius statement was harsh but its still a fact, not a flame.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2012, 15:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
The travel radius thing, is last time i checked merely a graphical bug on the bot, nothing more than that.

I wasnt really discussing CoGenius with you to be perfectly honest, was merely stating that deans not the smartest tool in the shed, and that its reflected in his programming, so people should steer clear of CoGenius.

Im not really sure what you mean by proxy flame war to be perfectly honest, you made some statements and i replied with 3 paragraphs, 1 is informative about CoAI, 1 is an entirely neutral statement which is definitely truer than you think, and the last is another informative post about CoAI correcting you.

No flames there? Sure the CoGenius statement was harsh but its still a fact, not a flame.
Mentioning Dean in this topic where the discussion is about what proxy alone should start a war ( warning3 is a fan of CoAI, others are fans of CoGen and Dean), as a former moderator you know what i meant by flame war mate.

all am saying is, a neutral opinion about which proxy to switch subscription to ( Co AI or Chrome ) is whats needed, the guy already stated that he doesn't want to use CoGen anymore, so your post sounded " flame " rather than an opinion, hope you don't get me wrong.