Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scriptvessel still working?

Discussion on scriptvessel still working? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scriptvessel still working?

hi is scriptvessel still working? i havent played for years, but i m starting again in a private server called classic conquer, () i want to know whats the best bot for this server , i used to play on the official and SV works great, what r u guys recommend for the best bot or AI today thx
Old 01/01/2012, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
script vessel has been dead for quite a while. Depending on what server patch that is then it's possibly an old cracked version of script vessel could work for it but there aren't many of those left around.

That being said... this is not a hack request forum and more specifically not a pserver hack request form. You're more than welcome to continue discussion of script vessel or other bots here, just wanted to provide the warning that I do remove threads that are simply saying "Hey, I want bot for server ***!"
Old 01/03/2012, 01:09   #3

rip SV , what is available is coAI/cog/chrome -none cracked none free-
Old 01/03/2012, 03:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewxxx View Post
rip SV , what is available is coAI/cog/chrome -none cracked none free-
Not like they are expensive... Personally if I played conquer I'd be far more willing to spend 2-3 hours at a job in order to be able to use all the premium features those bots offer for a full month then I would be to spend 20+ hours a week farming/leveling and getting less benefits.

<edit> And I should mention... I'd be more likely to pay for a commercial bot then I would be to make my own even though I'm perfectly capable of making a rather good private bot that would be free. It's simply a matter of convenience. Paid bots are incredibly effective and offer very good value. Free bots are far less convenient and far less useful (aka they suck). The question to ask is if you're willing to put up with the extra effort/hassle required to use a free bot/make your own bot.
Old 01/03/2012, 12:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Not like they are expensive...
They aren't expensive considering the profit you get.
Old 01/03/2012, 13:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
They aren't expensive considering the profit you get.
i was doing the same , selling 5 dbs for 10 usd and get month of cog but now u need 2 ips not to get jailed on main so useless
Old 01/03/2012, 13:47   #7

elite*gold: 20
You dont need 2 ip's at all
Old 01/03/2012, 23:41   #8

Quote:
i was doing the same , selling 5 dbs for 10 usd and get month of cog but now u need 2 ips not to get jailed on main so useless
So sell another 5 db? Not like a cheap-o vps is expensive.

As also mentioned it's not like you HAVE to have a external ip, it just makes it a lot safer.
Old 01/04/2012, 05:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So sell another 5 db? Not like a cheap-o vps is expensive.

As also mentioned it's not like you HAVE to have a external ip, it just makes it a lot safer.
i like how u r smart most of ppl dun get what i mean
in classic servers the db is 2 usd and the bot was 10 usd , i was getting more than 500 db per month , the point is , no one i can trust anymore to sell dbs for him

btw i badly need someway to activate my paypal BUT to be permanent activation and not to get disactivated when they figure out its fake bank account
Old 01/04/2012, 10:40   #10

Quote:
i like how u r smart most of ppl dun get what i mean
in classic servers the db is 2 usd and the bot was 10 usd , i was getting more than 500 db per month , the point is , no one i can trust anymore to sell dbs for him

btw i badly need someway to activate my paypal BUT to be permanent activation and not to get disactivated when they figure out its fake bank account
Don't put a bank account. Simple.

#Edit
wait, you can't get your money then, however you can earn to buy stuff online.
Old 01/04/2012, 12:18   #11

lol i dont think we can chat here but k
here
i want to sell stuff on this paypal and with this money buy another stuff online (aka Dservers , domains , vip membership on some stuff and so on)
without adding bank account your paypal will only send but wont receive (i did give it a try on ksa proxy and it was only sending)
if u got anyway to help me ill really be thankful for u , i trust u not much :P kidding it wont hold much buxes anyway :P