Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taking requestes!

Discussion on Taking requestes! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Taking requestes!

Hello elitepvper members. This is my SECOND thread about helping ya'll in coding part,C# .

Now,im going to ask you to mention things you would like to add at the server. I will make you an personal guide and guide you through till its all done. Note,I will NOT do all the work for you,because then it wont be any learning experience at all for you. Please also ask for advanced things,and if I dont currently got the code for it,ill code it,so I learn too. Thanks and start posting =D

Please explain your request very well and detailed,and I get back to you as soon as possible.

Please put the thanks button if you think I deserve it ( pl0x )

Thanks - Emme
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2008, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
How can i add a case into the mobs table (at DB) to change how they attack like normal or a spell like 1=normal or SKILLID
Old 08/12/2008, 23:07   #3

Oh,you mean magic attack. Well,I havent looked that up really ,because I THINK that hadeset added that,but dont know how to define if its a magic monster or normal one. I get back to you when I get futher information.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2008, 23:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Could you do it like the Guard is done? Like in the source with the MobSkillUse packet etc.
Old 08/13/2008, 00:00   #5

elite*gold: 0
How do I make a read/write memory class in C#?
Old 08/13/2008, 00:30   #6

@Kinshi
I spoke a long time ago with hadeset about the guards. He added it to his 3rd source and he says its a bit more difficult in his second,that you're using,but atleast what I think he will show me how to do it. To be honest,I have no idea of adding guards,sorry mate. And btw,sorry for my flames and ****,havent slept today and it feels like everyone is picking at me 2day,soz

@Lateraus
Look at hybrids learning video tutorial. I think he mentioned it there.

Emme
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2008, 09:07   #7

Mmm, it's not in Hybrid's tutorials.
Old 09/17/2008, 23:39   #8

Could you code a wherehouse so you can store stuff and money like on Zonquer...