Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Creating Auto login script.

Discussion on [Question] Creating Auto login script. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Creating Auto login script.

I have lots of accounts, I hate remebering all the logins.
I wanted to make it a little easier for me. I play Qonquer, so its the old client.

I basicly want to have all the accounts on a single window with buttons and a simple UI.

Basicly like that, but instead of account 1 I can edit to say like Charcter name and job.

ex. Fyreman - Firetao.

Then when I click it, it automaticly uses the information in the script to login with that exact account.

Make my life easier, and I would greatly appreciate whoever gives me info on how I should go about this.

I am basicly on all my IM's, So you can contact me like 24/7.
MSN : Aim : ichigogaara Xfire : ciphas009.

Thanks to all who help, or even spend time to read this post.
Old 07/23/2008, 03:49   #2

Just use a macro and say you have 10 accounts, make it so when you hit 1 you get 1st account 2, 2nd account etc..
Old 07/23/2008, 05:21   #3

Yeah but I want a interface of some sort.
Instead of pressing hotkeys.
Old 07/23/2008, 05:24   #4

So you want something that remembers your account ID's and passwords, and you hit a button to type it in for you?
Old 07/23/2008, 05:28   #5

Basicly,
when I press the button it.
opens client > Press's ok > Press's bypass patch > auto types in both username and pass > Press's ok.
Old 07/23/2008, 05:30   #6

I know what you ment, I was hinting it would be very hard/impossible to do.
Old 07/23/2008, 05:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphas009 View Post
Basicly,
when I press the button it.
opens client > Press's ok > Press's bypass patch > auto types in both username and pass > Press's ok.
I will work on it, but as scott said, it will be very hard to do, as you would need to know how slow your computer is(how long to wait before it hits okay and etc)
I need to know a few things.. You're using QO client, is it installed at C:\Program Files\Qonquer Online Client? Also, would you like something to save your account ID's/Passwords in a .ini file? Or just two text boxes on the UI for each?

Edit:Nevermind, i can't be assed to make a program that opens something because someone is too lazy to do it themselves, but i could do just the remember/autotype the username and pass.(I'm a noob at this, plus it's just a pain.)
Old 07/23/2008, 05:52   #8

Qonquer is installed in C:\Program Files\Qonquer
I am using 1024x768.
If its easier for you to make an .ini file rather than a nice ui text box, do whatever you please, at least your helping me .

ok.
4 Seconds to open the client.
2 Seconds to the auto patch screen.
9 Seconds to Login Screen.

Does that help you?

Is there another way to contact you, MSN, AIM, Xfire?
Old 07/23/2008, 06:30   #9

Quote:
Qonquer is installed in C:Program FilesQonquer
I am using 1024x768.
If its easier for you to make an .ini file rather than a nice ui text box, do whatever you please, at least your helping me .

ok.
4 Seconds to open the client.
2 Seconds to the auto patch screen.
9 Seconds to Login Screen.

Does that help you?

Is there another way to contact you, MSN, AIM, Xfire?
Well, i am going to work on it. I need to study over a few things, and text boxes would be much easier.. <Although i wouldn't mind trying Infamous's System.NativeInterop.dll for that IniFile wrapper>. Also i don't know what you mean by making a script... But I am going to do this in C# o.o(Maybe i'm a noop?)Which means you will need .NET framework 3.5.
Old 07/23/2008, 06:49   #10

.net 3.5? Thought 3.1 was the highest ;P.
I thought ini would be easier, but text boxes are easier for me and I suppose you as the coder.

I thought a script would be easier to make then coding it in C# but since someone talented as you has descided to help me I suppose C# is much better.

Thanks man.
Old 07/23/2008, 07:00   #11

Quote:
.net 3.5? Thought 3.1 was the highest ;P.
I thought ini would be easier, but text boxes are easier for me and I suppose you as the coder.

I thought a script would be easier to make then coding it in C# but since someone talented as you has descided to help me I suppose C# is much better.

Thanks man.
Lol, i'm not that talented, half the people on these forums know C# and 1/3 are probably much better than me x.x I bet scripting it would be easier, but C# is all i know I wanted to do an ini, so you could save all your characters Accounts/passwords in it, and have a button for each one so it would read the values then type them out when needed.

Update:: Oh great, Qonquer doesn't like me manually starting their programs... i have it set to run play.exe and then hit space(to goto autopatch), and for some reason it won't go to autopatch, yet if i start the client manually and do my space stuff(with program) it works fine x.x
Old 07/23/2008, 08:01   #12

aw man :/
maby you can do mouse cords?
Old 07/23/2008, 08:42   #13

I'm not sure if this will work because you can't paste a password into the conquer client, Is qonquer the same? Let me test.

EDIT: Can't paste in Qonquer passwords. Your screwed.
Old 07/23/2008, 09:27   #14

No your I'm not.
You don't have to paste, you could do the command that types it out and tehn it press's enter.
Old 07/23/2008, 11:41   #15

Edit the Conquer Online shortcut on desktop. Right click > properties

Original shortcut:
"C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Play.exe"

Bypass AutoPatch.exe:
"C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Conquer.exe" blacknull

Bypass AutoPatch and add account, password:
"C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Conquer.exe" blacknull YourAccountName YourPassword
Above shortcut is not safe!