Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If i pay some one for me to make a server newest V

Discussion on If i pay some one for me to make a server newest V within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If i pay some one for me to make a server newest V

How much would that cost if some one would make me a server with a good coder to make my server good
all i want to know how much does it cost, not if im trying to buy now
Old 10/31/2011, 21:12   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Depends on the coder.

Most sources I've seen sold are a few hundred dollars each with additional features/fixes ranging between 20-300 usd per feature/fix.

Honestly you're best off learning to do things yourself but if you've got cash to burn then I suppose it would save you some time.

My only advice there would be don't spend your cash on fixing up a **** source... spend your cash on adding (well coded) features to a GOOD source.

Disclaimer: Public sources are not good

<edit>
I'll throw around a few of the prices I've been offered or have heard for different things...

Note: just going off some prices I've heard people payed. I can't confirm these unless I specify so

Fully working 1.0 source (full or almost full featured using binary database) ~900 usd
Custom Current patch source with medium features ~400-500 usd

Full soul/refinery system: 300 usd (I've been offered it. I refused because I don't like working with old trinity sources and didn't have time)
Full Poker: 200-400 usd (what I've been offered as well as what I've heard people saying they'd pay for it

Hell even small fixes/scripts from trustworthy people who know what they are doing will usually be 20-50+. Personally I try to avoid doing anything for less than that because if not it's simply not worth my time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2011, 22:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Fully working 1.0 source (full or almost full featured using binary database) ~900 usd
Who was selling this, and where?
Old 11/01/2011, 03:57   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Who was selling this, and where?
was immune. I'd take his prices with a grain of salt as I seem to remember him ******** over people but I remember it was one of the things he was working on for a customer.
Old 11/01/2011, 04:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
was immune. I'd take his prices with a grain of salt as I seem to remember him ******** over people but I remember it was one of the things he was working on for a customer.
Oh okay. That's the same thing that Korvacs and I are working on, so I was about to freak out a bit... Haha, no problem.
Old 11/16/2011, 20:33   #6

thanks pro4never sory for lat thanks

Tags
buy sell co