Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garment With Defense

Discussion on Garment With Defense within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Garment With Defense

Hy everyone, i just bought from market a garment that can be used instead of armour, it has 800 defense, its lvl 100, +300hp (chinese minority garment - white elegance) and i was wondering how this garment was made, i want to make my own, and i wonder if i can upgrade this garment to a higher lvl (110-120)
Old 07/07/2008, 07:45   #2

The garment you bought was not made, but won by someone in DIS CITY. And no it is not upgradable.
Old 07/07/2008, 07:46   #3

won? how he won it ? . and can it be made +1...+9?
Old 07/07/2008, 07:50   #4

lol u cant + it, it wouldnt have effect and he won it by completing discity in order for u to do that u have to be over lvl 110 and be pro since only one person can win, or randomly win from lotto.

hope i helpd

oh and btw there not that good when i was lvl 100 tro (noob) bird men hit 1s on me and i have elite +2 armor on, but when i put the def garmet they hit 80s so some times it can get glitchy.
Old 07/07/2008, 08:15   #5

yea but i dont use it for my tro (lvl 108 :-s ) i use it on my archer lvl 99, today 100 it would have an good effect:-?
Old 07/07/2008, 21:36   #6

i have the garment and yes it can be plused. mines a +1. it can only be plused by stones, will not work with +1 dresses. at least i don't know with these newer patches.
and this dress does have it's uses. i use it on my tao, who would normally take 1k damage from bulls, and with the dress only takes about 200 to 400k maybe u don't like it but it comes in handy with my tao. and now with the ability to lock it i carry it everywhere and use it for most mobs that do physical damage. and as a side note. even tho u can compose it to add pluses, there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever except that it adds to ur pot i.e. no added hp, defense, magic, etc... only the plus to pot
Old 07/11/2008, 14:45   #7

ya, well, i made lvl 100 with my archer, and i equiped the garment on it, the birds still 80-100 damage did to me -_- . and with my archer coat wich has defense 200, still 80 damage does, so i realized that the garment is completely useless.
Old 07/11/2008, 23:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizenkohakus View Post
ya, well, i made lvl 100 with my archer, and i equiped the garment on it, the birds still 80-100 damage did to me -_- . and with my archer coat wich has defense 200, still 80 damage does, so i realized that the garment is completely useless.
apparently u didn't read what i said.