Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recovering an Old Guild

Discussion on Recovering an Old Guild within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recovering an Old Guild

I was wondering if there has been any information on how to recover an old now unused guild? I played a long time ago, and someone after I quit hacked my accounts and yada yada. They took my guild and made a noob to hold it.

Now ive heard that if the leader of a guild does not log on for an extended period of time the guild can be taken. If so how can I recover this guild. I have absolutly no way of getting into it on my own means.
Old 06/20/2008, 04:33   #2

If you still have someone in the guild, just donate 100k and you become GL.
Old 06/20/2008, 11:39   #3

i dont, quit 2 years ago, someone took over and made a noob the leader.. now there are 2 people in the guild and one is the noob.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help Recovering Account.
01/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I have a water Tao that I plvl but I can't remember the account lol. I know the character name because I married it and know the password cuz I use the same password for pretty much everything. Anyways is there a way I can look up my account TQ won't help me because I don't know which email I think I used a retarded one. Anyways thanks
Recovering Account data?
07/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey every1, i just started playing SRO again and i gotta admit that i have (had) a shitload of Accounts. I remembered like 50% and the other half is gone.. I can still remember the ID and the Secret Question but theres no way i can remember my password or my E-Mail Adress (fake one ofc).. Is there any way to get that data restored myself or by writing to joymax? #2 Is it possible to "hack" those Data. Yeah, if i have to i would hack my own accounts (:().. If #2 is not allowed by the...
mana recovering
05/17/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hello. I wana ask if someone have found a way how to recover mana without sitting and drinking water or how to make staggering blow use no mana ( i think this one is immpossible :P). But maybe it is possibe to make that u drink water and recover ur mana without resting ( i mean with packets/uce)... Ty.
recovering a account
04/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is their a way possible to get a character back with the user, id#, answear, question, because i forgot the pass and the e-mail i had on their dosent seam to work to recover the pass, i think it got hacked that y the e-mail dosent work
Getting Banned / Recovering Gear
03/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hey everyone. I've got kinda a wierd question here. What does it take for someone to do for TQ to ban them? obviously i know TQ favours db buyers. so lets say... the following questions: What types of things do you have to do to get banned on conquer? What types of things do you have to do to get banned on conquer and youre a bulk db buyer? How can you permenantly get someone's gear lost with no chance of them ever getting it back if they're a major bulk db buyer? shadowHacker