Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please i need it so badly

Discussion on please i need it so badly within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy please i need it so badly

i need VS for patch 5023 and the aimpot also coz its not working any more
any one would help me please
Old 05/16/2008, 08:40   #2

If you need scriptvessel (VS, SV?), get it here . You have to buy it.
Cracked SV @ epvp are not allowed anymore.
Old 05/16/2008, 09:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsGrave View Post
i need VS for patch 5023 and the aimpot also coz its not working any more
any one would help me please
SV for 5023 is the 2.08 Version. Yes it has been cracked and is available. No it's not here on epvp. Google.com is full of useful things you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta74 View Post
If you need scriptvessel (VS, SV?), get it here . You have to buy it.
Cracked SV @ epvp are not allowed anymore.
Yup Yup, admin/mods don't usually like the idea of a potential law suit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need ur help badly
07/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
im playing the 10x pserver, hmm every time after 10 mints or something like its quit the game and back desktop with out any error just close the window bytheway im using the wallhack and second can any one please upload the 20x server patch the server that only the register is working
Need ur help badly!!
01/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Well, i have googled 2 hours and couldnt find any program which can open the 2moons PAK file (located in \Acclaim\2Moons\Data). If you find any program (please TEST it, i had 30 programs, but none worked) share with me. wMaxLevel ,160 wMinLevelToLoseExp ,0 byStatPointPerLevel ,20 wDropMaxDistance ,150 fItemRatio ,0.5 fSTRDamageRatio ,1.0 fDEXDamageRatio ,0.4
I need help badly
02/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi there .. Today, I just got rly ripped off. scammed for Super 2 sock tro arm, ELi 1 sock necky, super +2 -5 ring .. it started with a old friend who stopped once, and would start play at my server again. he would create a new guild, but he would need help in gw. he had an old trojan, rb high lvl trojan, that I could help him with. He would give me that char. He gave me info and stuff, I went page and modified data and changed pw. Then I logged on it. true, I was on that char. He gave...
NEED HELP!!!!!!!! BADLY
12/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW TO GET CO TO WORK...MY SHIT HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A DAY NOW....FUCKING UNDER MAINTAINACE ERROR.....I SYSTEM RESTORED AND DOWNLOADED CO OVER & OVER N I GET THE SAME FUCKING ERROR.PLS SUM1 TELL ME HOW THE FUCK I CAN GET BACK ON