Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possbile to change char to a guy if its a girl and account is active?

Discussion on Is it possbile to change char to a guy if its a girl and account is active? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possbile to change char to a guy if its a girl and account is active?

Hi ive just bought a account and for some reason its a chick and i want it to be dude is there any way at all to reverse this and make it a guy cuz it feels a bit akward useing a chick.If so lemme know if not still tell me so i can stop trying Ty and good bye.
Old 05/04/2008, 01:44   #2

as far as i know, no
anyways it would only be client sided if it was (meaning only you would see yourself as a guy and other people would see you as a chick)

just get used to it... i dont think to many people will mistake you for being a chick since theres not a lot that play
Old 05/04/2008, 18:17   #3

True if any thing ill get her gear goo i mean shes lvl 113 then ill make her rb with gear give it to my 87 archer use 2-3 dbs get him high lvl ty though.
Old 05/05/2008, 03:08   #4

Yes with cheat engine its diffecult but possible topic is close you know that its possible now
Old 05/06/2008, 02:53   #5

Ok but how do i do it with cheat engine i mean i want to know how so if its possbile you say tell me how plz