Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Requests

Discussion on Some Requests within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Requests

First i need To Know Whats Should I Do With The Petals And White Flowers I get From The Second Reb Quest

Second My Friend Tell me That He Upgrade The Lvl Of His Super Bow From Lvl 115 To 120 With Just 31 Meteors Not Db Is That Right

Similar Threads Similar Threads
two requests
07/31/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hey all, I stoped lvling my trieste characters for now, and was wondering, can anyone transfer dil from trieste to abaddon (35~40m)? (only from senior members) And could anyone help me lvl in abaddon? Its kinda boring to lvl alone XP (no1 to talk to, and would be easyer and more fun XP XP XP) Thanks waidas123 :p oh shit i posted in the wrong section! (its too late now... duh XD) sorry sorry sorry
Few Requests
10/25/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey all i tried to make my own job center and the npcs but i have problems with the npcs so does anyone has the full working code for the job npcs 2nd request how can u make more rbs then 2 ? like that someone can rb 3-4 or more times ? i'll appreciate every helpfull post u can post it here or add my msn [email protected]
Requests---PLEASE D:
01/26/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Ok. Im getting pretty bored with the blue stuff from cyclone. I know someone has made a cyclone mod before but i didnt like it :/ It had these weird wings and it sortve ruined it. I was wondering if someone would make me a red/green cyclone which was like the winged one in this forum (cant remember what page it was-it was an old one though...). I also play a Fire Taoist and a Trojan (hence the cyclone). Do you, the reader, think that you could make a mod that makes Taoist's Backswords glow?...
2 Requests
10/24/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Also ich weiss nicht, wie genau das abläuft, aber ich möchte fragen, ob es geht, dass wenn ich meinen Char spiele und egal welches Equip Teil ich habe, jedesmal das gleiche andere angezeigt wird. Also zB bei meinem Jäger.. Wenn ich nun T0 anhab, soll T1 angezeigt werden, aber auch wenn ich T2 oder was ganz anderes anhab. Und für meinen Schurken hätte ich gerne ganzes T1. Wäre toll wenn mir da jemand was machen könnte, wenn es überhaupt umsetzbar ist. Wichtiger ist mir btw der Schurke. :) ...