Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacked my accoutn help plz

Discussion on hacked my accoutn help plz within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacked my accoutn help plz

hey i was wondering if someone in venus server was willing to give a character away or make a new one and plvl to high lvl becuase i was asking around(in game) for a multiclient and someone said ill send you one in email what your email, so i told him/her and they sent me a keylogger and took all my stuff. so now i need to get back on my feet.

can someone help me plz.
Old 04/14/2008, 16:46   #2

Stop whining. I hope you learned your lesson.
Old 04/14/2008, 16:47   #3

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by tange16 View Post
hey i was wondering if someone in venus server was willing to give a character away or make a new one and plvl to high lvl becuase i was asking around(in game) for a multiclient and someone said ill send you one in email what your email, so i told him/her and they sent me a keylogger and took all my stuff. so now i need to get back on my feet.

can someone help me plz.
That was totally ur own foult
just make a new acc lol
Old 04/14/2008, 19:00   #4

it WAS his own fault and all but no need to be so nasty guys try and think how he feels right now hes worked for ages on a game to get it all stolen by some ******* so if you dont wana help him why post (unless ur sticking up for him lol)
Old 04/14/2008, 23:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowd kill View Post
it WAS his own fault and all but no need to be so nasty guys try and think how he feels right now hes worked for ages on a game to get it all stolen by some ******* so if you dont wana help him why post (unless ur sticking up for him lol)
yer i work on this aprox 3-4 months xD OUCH!! plz help.

why are you guys been nasty i only asking its not like i demanded a account from someone.
Old 04/15/2008, 02:31   #6

you should be able to recover your account with your in number and recovery question if you kept them

my advice is to make a new account and get it plvled because i doubt somebody will give you a free account
Old 04/15/2008, 11:12   #7

yeh dude what u said sucks *** but aint much u can do about it
Old 04/15/2008, 17:51   #8

why didnt you just come to epvpers and search for a multiclient lol? theres plenty of em
this is assuming this is true and you're not just begging for an account.
Old 04/15/2008, 18:40   #9

elite*gold: 111
Yeah. U shoulda gotten it here
And askin bout multiclient in game could get u banned couse some1 might report ya

« +1 items | UI? »