Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions plz??? +k for helpers

Discussion on i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions plz??? +k for helpers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions plz??? +k for helpers

i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions omn how to use it so i can access my effects files such as "bow", "dragonhate" and "proffesions". im a bit new so you might wanan explain it to me step by step mabee through aim or msn. thanks alot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
joy2key works since the latest Update (Guide+Instructions+Download)
06/01/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 306 Replies
joy2key works since the newest update LastUpdate = 30.10.07 --- YOU CAN GET A BAN FOR EVERY Cheat/Hack/Exploit!! All Downloads in MY POSTS are clean! 100% secured! ---
[TUT]+Instructions+Download (ON HOW TO CONFIGURE JOYSTICK "joy2key")
08/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 53 Replies
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JOY2KEY! http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5747/99927245. jpg FIRST DOWNLOAD THE JOY2KEY SOFTWARE. EXTRACT AND INSTALL JOY2KEY IN YOUR PC.
Received a virus from wdfextractor.exe
09/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I recently downloaded the file from these forums. A mod in the thread had said the file was clean, and since the thread was from 2006 and so many people have downloaded it, I thought it was clean as well. I ran it on Friday. It installed "Win32/Virut" to my system32 dir, infecting every .dll/.exe/.ocx file, then began to download an run many spyware programs. The only thing I thought of doing was to delete the windows dir and do a clean XP install. So I did that, took most of today to do...