Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

changing items appearance to giftBags

Discussion on changing items appearance to giftBags within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
changing items appearance to giftBags

any1 knows hw to change items appearance to giftbags?
Old 03/21/2008, 05:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
yes, i do
Old 03/21/2008, 05:46   #3

take a giftbag magnet and where you see an item on your screen slap it on it and... bam (tq cant patch this btw)
Old 03/21/2008, 06:15   #4

?? i dont get it can u guide me any1?
Old 03/21/2008, 07:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
nope, too troublesome
Old 03/21/2008, 09:14   #6

@ evan lol i agree
@ uspman ahah lol

and i cbf tellin u how i did it but i changed it for vanillas one time (dont ask why) and now i dont have the vanilla file its just giftboxes...kinda annoying actually
Old 03/21/2008, 10:13   #7

nvm then
Old 03/21/2008, 14:59   #8

dude, no one's helping u b/c u didn't bother searching. do a search be creative. I'll give u ahint, if u want any kind of shortcut or macro just click on evanxxxm's signature and do a little digging. and no i'd rather type all this then to tell u where the link is. Maybe u ppl will learn to do a search next time. So here's the link...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Changing the graphical appearance of mobs.
01/20/2012 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 86 Replies
Hello! And welcome to my fist release ^^. Well, this started when someone started a topic about this theme, asking on how to do it. I instantaly thought: this can't be possible! But then, some other guy talked about his friend, who was able to do it, and I started to search in the csv's, editing lots of files without getting any result. This was the way since today, I managed to be able to change it, and I will share my knowledge with you, guys, for helping me to enter in the world of dekaron...
changing item appearance
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to change the way some items look when they fall on the ground... Reason: Most bots pick up only mets and dbs, If you change how gems and tokens look to resemble a met or a db your bot should auto pick them up, anyone have any ideas of how I can do this?
Changing gender appearance
04/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I wanted to change the gender appearance for my character, and I saw a few sites that said to change the woman.ech to man.ech, woman2.ech to man2.ech etc. So I did that, and it gives me an error saying that Man.ech is corrupt, and Cabal closes. Anyone know how to do it right? CabalSEA btw
Changing items
01/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There have been many questions about changing items to read as something else in order to trick the game saying that it is a DB when really its a set of boots or something to this effect. Im not to computer savy so i dont know if this will work or not, however i did read that you can use a hex editor to show you the name of the moon box quest tokens or whatever they are called. would you be able to use the hex editor to find out the item id number of say a db or +n item and then change the...
Changing armours/appearance
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ok, well I have a plan and it involves editting a few files. Before I get to it though, I have a couple of quick questions. Can all armours etc be found in C3>texture? Is it possible to rename the different armours so you at least appear on your screen to be wearing a different armour? (for example, rename a coat so that it appears to be a 120 trojan armour.) <hr>Append on May 26 2007, 09:46<hr> Any help please :)