Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborn Warriors

Discussion on Reborn Warriors within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reborn Warriors

Is it worth trying to reborn warriors just like waters? I find it easy to level from 110-120. (Just did a while ago) And thats most likely the hardest part in it.

Gear:
Elite Helm+4 -3
Elite Neck+3
Elite Atk Ring+3
Super Poleaxe+5 2 rdg
Elite Armor+4 1 rdg (soon +5)
Elite Boots+3

Also, most of these are going to be supered when I reborn this main char of mine.. 125lvl atm
:P

Okay gonna make this more accurate, once I level my main warrior to 130 and reborn, I'm planning to level multiple warriors at a time with my gear up to 120. (ex. Warrior (1) to 70lvl, Warrior (2) also 70lvl then upgrade gear to 70. Once they both hit 120 I'm gonna reborn em and have gems for myself. (Can be used to lvl more then 2 warriors at a time ofc.. Imagination is your limit there..) lol Anyhow, thinking about 1-120 leveling warrior doesnt sound too hard anyway, depends alot how good gear you ahve but I have confidence on doing this, give some feedback plx ;P I hope someone understood what I just said there...

Oh, and I'm gonna use the gear said above on all warrs.
Old 03/17/2008, 14:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
quite a number of archers plvl warriors now due to the abundence of cheap 2soc war gear, they also make for better reborns due to reflect/superman being carried over

so yes it worth doing
Old 03/17/2008, 14:35   #3

Made it more accurate:P
Old 03/17/2008, 16:59   #4

depends what you mean with 'like waters'
like waters as in a farm/factory (reborning loads of chars for gem/bless)
or like waters as in plvling with an archer?

anyways, if you gonna do it without plvling, then you shouldnt super your items as it costs more mets to upgrade it, elite will do fine

also, try to get some sockets and fill em with dragon gems till you got 40/45 pct dragon gems, all others should be rainbow. this is to make sm more effective, which in turn makes the time taken to rb less
Old 03/17/2008, 17:10   #5

Nah, I'm going with raw lvling as I find it easy as hell with warrior. Why am I supering em? Becouse I wanna lower the chance of success upgrading it at TC, WHY? I want sockets... Anyway this may not be the smartest way to get sockets but still.

Step 1. My main char (warrior) -> 130lvl -> Reborn.
Step 2. Make few new chars, all WARS. Why? :P My mains gear can be shared with all of them while lvling to 120.
Step 3. I can sell 110 promo DBs to get Celestial Stone, maybe few mets and few tokens to lab (Soul, earth coz sky is easy to get as warr..)
Step 4. Reborn finally, get the gem use it or sell it and sell char if actually someone will buy it. Warr->warr more rare then water->something.

While I may get some sockets when upgrading I also will get super gems when reborning...

Edit: While leveling to 120 lets say 5-10 warrs at a time (only one gear..) you should be able to take care some of the expenses coz no matter what there will be met/db etc drops.

Again, I would like to have more feedback ^^
Old 03/17/2008, 18:41   #6

Mahando, where do u normally lvl ur warr?
Old 03/17/2008, 19:05   #7

Lets see... 1-130 or 1-120? And why are you asking?