Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character names

Discussion on Character names within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character names

i was wondering about special numbers an letters in character names such as † this special cross none of them seem to work since new patch it always say invalid character name anyone got ne ideas
Old 03/12/2008, 01:18   #2

would going back to an older patch work?
Old 03/12/2008, 12:21   #3

nah they patched it back a long time ago i remeber maybe a month or 2 ago i tried making a char with a space in the name using the alt+(some numbers that i cant remember) and it was also invalid so i patched back as far back as i could and it was still invalid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Names
01/01/2010 - Aion - 4 Replies
I'll try to keep this simple. ( And first of all , sorry if it's been posted before ) EU and NA servers won't allow the use of names such as : "My Name" or " MyNaMe " ( aka spaces and multi caps ) I also noticed some goldsellers managed to use names like that. I was wondering if there's a way to enable it ? I have the fully updated EU client and a fully updated chinese client just in case i might need some files from it. Thanks in advance.
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
character names
03/02/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
if any1 hase a problem whit there imagination hehe heres a site where you can make a fantasy name. I think im not the only1 when you see a stupid name in a fantasy game :/ http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.
One Character Names
04/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Probably been done before but oh well. 1) Make an account 2)durring name creation screen type Alt+0160 x(2) 3)Then type the Character key you want as your name 4) type Alt+0160 x(3) on the other side for sucession. You're done. ----