Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoChaos - Conquer Private Server

Discussion on CoChaos - Conquer Private Server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CoChaos - Conquer Private Server

Hey guys, well first off for the people that go on xtremetop100 as you know the homepage is down. So i will post the forum link here. This is a leveling server but easy at 7000x Exp Rate.

Old 02/19/2008, 16:54   #2

how get on this server??
Old 02/19/2008, 23:54   #3

Go into the guides forum. Look at announcements before doing anything else though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Private Server! :)
01/21/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hello Everyone, Im Milos and im releaseing CoEMU aka CoEMU This server was created by Korvacs & Myself (Future) The server was created from scratch with the inspiration of CoEmu and also some help from the CoEmu source helping code & navigate through this project. The server was created in C# (C Sharp) and uses MySql. Server Information: - Server Name: CoFuture aka CoFusion - Authors: Korvacs & Future - Database Type: MySql - Inspired By: CoEmu
Conquer Raw!<NEW Private Server>
03/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello, i made my own Conquer server based on patch 5016A lot of Things are fixed ^^We got some own Mobs,We got a Own quest right now,ExpRate: x25, Soonx20, Prof rate: x50nice Gms, And Guilds working including Guild war!:pDrop rate is Great, CPs are dropping, And even more! so if anyone wanna join hamachi server network: CoRaww Pasword:123 once you join we will help futher there ;)\ site http://5.233.191.140/test/index.php You have to join the network before you can go on the site :P
Conquer private server?
01/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
heY i want know if there are any good Private server for conqueronline 2.0 cuz all other server are most times offline. plz post me some. =)
CoChaos Private Server
03/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
CoChaos is a good server. The newest update have made so everybody can use /item command! Come and test! Forum CoChaos :: Index