Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any current bots that are not pixel bots?

Discussion on Any current bots that are not pixel bots? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any current bots that are not pixel bots?

ive been trying out a couple bots but al of them seem to dc after a while or whatever but does anyone know any good bots that are not pixel bots so that i can like, leave it on and maybe do homework on another screen or something without the mouse clicking everywhere?

thanks
-eternalmagic
Old 01/25/2008, 15:02   #2

unfortunatly, it's alot harder to make a non-pixel bot, and it is patchable.

my advice, do asearch on how to read and work with memroy addresses, that's how to make a bot that you can truly walkaway from,like QO proxy

that's why it's wrong (in my humble opinion) to "crack" SV....that must be a beast to keep up with CO's patches, and keep it running.

my apologies for spelling errors... i'mon a crappy lap-topkeyboard, and the keys stick alot.
Old 01/25/2008, 15:32   #3

hm... here are 2 of what u need...there might be more of em but i know/used only this ones:
1. sv - best (need to crack/buy)
2. v3n0m - very good (kinda tricky to make it work for first time users, but u don`t have 2 buy it)

Hope i helped xD
Old 01/25/2008, 16:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyX View Post
hm... here are 2 of what u need...there might be more of em but i know/used only this ones:
1. sv - best (need to crack/buy)
2. v3n0m - very good (kinda tricky to make it work for first time users, but u don`t have 2 buy it)

Hope i helped xD
prob with venom is
teleports=botjail
teleports on top of the monster=rage no hit=[

advantages
autoloot=free **** in market/tc/ac/bi go rednames!!!! if people pk in ac on your server ac is best because its noob protected.
Old 01/25/2008, 16:15   #5

If ya use blade it is full proof..or sword xD
Old 01/25/2008, 19:55   #6

Ok then whats the bes one? obviously scriptvessel doesnt work anymore but isnt there some way to make the old version work? by chaning some file? "not dowloading older patch(
Old 01/25/2008, 20:54   #7

I was wondering the same thing and would like to know whether V3n0m still works and whether it can run minimized?
Old 01/26/2008, 19:21   #8

Bot Response~

ControlClick bots (AutoHotkey) like ELSE / ~Ellipse~ [ON SITE SEARCH]
V3N0M Proxy - Avoid Clubs [GOOGLE SEARCH]
Script Vessel (SV) - Just buy it Imagine how long it takes to keep it updated. [

All of the above can be run either Semi/Fully AFK. All can Hunt, Level and Pick up selected items.

evanxxxmProduces LOADS of hotkey macros with ControlClick (sent directly to a selected CO), andhiyoalhas just released his new bot

Try them out, and thank them!