Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

redname detector program

Discussion on redname detector program within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
redname detector program

Hi all,
is there something like such tool that helps to find red- or blacknames?
Old 01/19/2008, 14:45   #2

cotobo...
Old 01/19/2008, 18:14   #3

do you have the link of working cotobo please?
Old 01/19/2008, 18:27   #4

Notifiers for Coboto working?

From all the posts i have read the notifiers are still not working in Coboto am i wrong? if so add a link to a working one or to how to make mine work lol.

Also COplus 3 is closed. so is there any other hack, program, bot that can help u detect blue, red, or black name players or blue mouse (i want for blue mouse quest :P )

Thanks Mitch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Drop stuff redname in jail
05/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies
how can i fix it so i dont drop stuff redname while in jail?
[Release] Drop Stuff BlackName Or Redname
04/21/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
in character.cs search for public void Die() and replace : public void Die() { try { DeathSent = true; World.UpdateSpawn(this);
Get'em redname >:D
06/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
My friend have been doing this for a while and i tought it was a good idea. dont do this if you wish to be respected on your serve because text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=its mean' border='0' alt='its mean' /> You need a low lv char prefferably trojan or warrior around level 40. A water that rev and *optional* with a good weapon like a spear or wand. *optional* a friend with high lv archer Now you know those reborn lv 30-40 who got uber stuff and who lv with guard at bi or...
Pking while redname or black with troj
07/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
You may all know this by now but black/red cant drop their weapons on their rite hand until left hand weapon is done. So you can equip like a lvl 130 super 2s sdg blade on ur rite hand and sumthing u dont kare to lose on ur left hand and the rest just high uni armor n stuff. You can pk all you want and if u die you wont drop your right hand weapon just your left. If your blackname you'll end up in jail so nobody can rev you and make you lose your right hand weapon. Enjoy. Hope its usefull...
redname/blackname
06/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
whats the possibility to drop the right hand weapon b4 droping the left hand weapon,and if u got full inventory whats the possibility to drop the other items on you...?