Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replacing CO Music W/ Your Own

Discussion on Replacing CO Music W/ Your Own within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Replacing CO Music W/ Your Own

I haven't posted much on elitepvpers... but I was fed up with the music that tc offered, But FINALLY found a solution for those that don't want to switch between windows to adjust the music.
Here is the step by step process:

1. Go to your conquer folder and double click the sound folder (usually located in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\sound)
2. Scroll down and find the titles "music01.mp3" to "music07.mp3" (you can either delete them or cut/paste them to another random folder for keepsake, But They Cannot Remain In The Sound Folder)
3. Take you favourite or top 7 songs/music and copy/paste them into the sound folder
4. Now change the title of the 7 songs that you pasted into the sound folder to the following: music01.mp3 , music02.mp3 , music03.mp3 , music04.mp3 , music05.mp3 , music06.mp3 , music07.mp3.

- And you're done!

If you want to go a bit more into detail and increase the time a song plays for, then use the following steps:

1. Go to your conquer folder and double click the ini folder (usually located in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini)
2. Look for "MusicRegion.ini" and double click it. You should see the following:

//双龙城主城内部音乐配置
[MusicRegion001]
Mapid=1002
Bound_X=345
Bound_Y=210
Bound_CX=185
Bound_CY=243
TitleMusic=sound/music03.mp3
TitleMusicTime=30
Amount=1
Music0=sound/music07.mp3
MusicTime0=67
DelayTime=1

3. Now All You Have To Do Is Change The Bolded Numbers! So that it looks something like this:

//双龙城主城内部音乐配置
[MusicRegion001]
Mapid=1002
Bound_X=345
Bound_Y=210
Bound_CX=185
Bound_CY=243
TitleMusic=sound/music03.mp3
TitleMusicTime=191
Amount=1
Music0=sound/music07.mp3
MusicTime0=130
DelayTime=1

Note: If you want to type in 3 minutes, you have to multiply 60 by 3 giving you 180 and if you want to type in 2:35 then you have to multiply 60 by 2 and add 35 giving you 155

If you want to play around, you can do so and change the coordinates of the region, or the amount of times you want the song to play, or the delay time between songs of the same region.
And if you have A LOT of time on you hands, then you can also differentiate the songs in different regions and have more than 7 songs in CO.
Just Remember, Don't Get too carried away.. or you might screw something up causing you to re-install CO to make up for the error and all your efforts will go to waste. GOOD LUCK

If You Liked The Post, Some Thank You's Would Be Much Appreciated!

BTW: I just found that solam_1234 and igotitall had a post regarding this up, so hats off to you!

Respect goes to first and foremost my buddy's Rod and Irv. They have stuck by me for a long time.. then BabyIcey/Mayfaire... then all those that are working on the hacks/tools/mods of CO. You guys inspired me to try something on my own! - Good Conquering Everyone!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2008, 02:22   #2

why are there two DIFFERENT bolded numbers?
like say if i wanted to change it to a 2minute song, that would mean i would need to change it to 120, but which bolded number would i need to change?
Old 01/18/2008, 02:46   #3

Aww you just beat me to it ^^ nice guide Thanks..
Old 01/18/2008, 03:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
You already posted this here:

No need to make more threads about it.

#Closed!
Closed Thread