Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change names

Discussion on change names within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change names

is there anyway to change your char's name, i thought about deleting it and make a noob with the same name the resorting it but havnt tried it yet.
anyone got any ideas?
Old 01/07/2008, 15:16   #2

nope cant change your name,but not sure what happens if you delete your acount then try to restore
Old 01/07/2008, 15:56   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
yes there are some methods that u can change your name officially
1. Bad name, like cussing words. Report to GM and they might consider changing your name for the benefit of the game
2. Character Renaming option, this opportunity doesnt happen often. It only happens when they merge servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 17:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
yes there are some methods that u can change your name officially
1. Bad name, like cussing words. Report to GM and they might consider changing your name for the benefit of the game
2. Character Renaming option, this opportunity doesnt happen often. It only happens when they merge servers
thanks i wondered what they did when servers merged,because every server has a reaper,johnny,ect...
Old 01/07/2008, 20:30   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
Real~Death@
ehm, quoted from CO main site for the BabyIcey & Mayfaire merging
Quote:
We will offer a web page dedicated to `Character Renaming` and `Character Transfer`. If you want to rename your character or transfer your character to a new account, you can submit a request on this page.