Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a current player to update me...

Discussion on Need a current player to update me... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a current player to update me...

Hey everyone, haven't played CO for around a year now but just logged in today and so much has changed :S can anyone explain the new features to me (like the poison equipment bonuses)?

Thanks
Old 03/18/2011, 14:37   #2

In short
- 2 new classes, monk and ninja.
Ninja became the ultimate bot class.
- There are new equipments bonus quests which give your from ref too super in the higher lvs equipment, However this is "bound" meaning you cannot trade it.
- The pk system is changed to a stupid ****** up "detain system" pk a red or black named and you might detain a equipment of his, then he get dercide if he want to buy back that equipment for a lousy ****** cp amount.
- You can find items refinery and dragon soul,which enchant your equipment, there are normal enchantment but also something like superenchantments. You find this random fromm mobs and bosses. Normally they stay 7 days but you can make it permanent. you can also buy refinery items in the mall.
- Poison is the skill from ninja and it is very annoying
- There are sub classes, when you are a certain lv and got the right items, you can join a subclass and gain ranks inthere.
- you can make lv 3 & 4 houses
- There are new maps for high lv players. frozen grotto
- the new lv cap is 140
- more quest and more pk duels
- you can ride and equip horsers, this make you travel a bit faster and give more battle power

Well that is most of it, good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 09:53   #3

so Pascale tq like ****** up co