Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scatter and FireMet/FireRing [Possible to Switch Them?]

Discussion on Scatter and FireMet/FireRing [Possible to Switch Them?] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scatter and FireMet/FireRing [Possible to Switch Them?]

Hey guys, just a little idea... Would it be possible to swap the effects of 'Scatter' and FireMet/Ring? So when my archer scatters it looks like i just 'FireMetted' them all?
Old 12/09/2007, 18:01   #2

LOL it is possible, I used to edit effects for conquer, but this would really cause you some major lag.
Old 12/09/2007, 18:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
LOL it is possible, I used to edit effects for conquer, but this would really cause you some major lag.
^_~ I have several high-end systems to try it on lol. How would i go about doing it?
Old 12/09/2007, 21:00   #4

if you really want to, you can switch a couple of things in your 3deffects.ini (ill have to figure out which things) or if you have the right unpacker you can unpack the files in
3dtexture.ini and switch the things in there (ill have to check those out as well)
Old 12/09/2007, 22:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
if you really want to, you can switch a couple of things in your 3deffects.ini (ill have to figure out which things) or if you have the right unpacker you can unpack the files in
3dtexture.ini and switch the things in there (ill have to check those out as well)
Spankyou If/When you figure it out can ya either PM it to me or just post on this thread? Bookmark It!!

Muchos Gracias
Old 12/10/2007, 03:22   #6

i think i got it but all it does is change the effect on the arrow to a fire met surrounding. Tell me something, i forgot to ask beforehand, which bow lvl do you use? is the bow super? and do you have a folder name "C3" in your conquer folder?