Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cooperative best looting&lvling zones

Discussion on Cooperative best looting&lvling zones within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cooperative best looting&lvling zones

Post here where do you bot with cooperative?
I think you should have quite good gears because I very often get killed at minmaqaques and now using 6 miners, but don't hunting coz I get only mets and few elites. At hawkings 1 and 2nd islands where are boters and boter killers, too. Somone knows place where are no ppl?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilwas View Post
Post here where do you bot with cooperative?
I think you should have quite good gears because I very often get killed at minmaqaques and now using 6 miners, but don't hunting coz I get only mets and few elites. At hawkings 1 and 2nd islands where are boters and boter killers, too. Somone knows place where are no ppl?
with the advent of Coop, every friggin' place is filled with botters. give desert city 2 a try.
Old 02/23/2011, 10:09   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I highly doubt pc2 is botted and it drops met/db so why not.

Everyone has their own 'lucky spot' that they like to hunt but essentially assuming you are past tc map there is no real difference between drop rates (excluding special zones here like met zone, adv zone and possibly groto)

Go where you can

A: kill the most monsters at the fastest rate and

B: not get recorded within 10 seconds (IE: bird island/2nd ape map)

No one has ever really bothered with 2nd pc map that I've seen and the spawns aren't too horrible. Throw together a decent path and it will work nicely enough for a noob hunter char.

Tags
autominer, bot, cooperative, hunt, loot