Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sending a packet

Discussion on sending a packet within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sending a packet

I've captured a packet that I'd like to re-send to do a specific function, but I don't know how to do that. I know it involves 4 encryption keys and a packet id number. My best guess is to send the packet to a proxy that hopefully will forward it to the server properly. Anyone want to offer some tips on what to use?
Old 11/24/2007, 01:36   #2

behelit's crack
all the encryption is already done for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2007, 09:40   #3

Thanks, I'll try to get it working later.
Old 11/26/2007, 00:49   #4

No luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
possibly dead untill a update for both crack and sacob.cant get crack to do anything after it sends the login packet,and sacob wont login either
lol coproxy/crack has been working for like 10 years i guess they found a way to stop it,no more ******** with packets i guess

:EDIT:reposting cus i guess link was dead?!? here is crack source with compiled
Same thing here... not working and I have no idea how to fix it.

Any other ideas? Once I get a working method, even if it's manually sending it each time, it's going to save LOTS of time in the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talking to NPC with Packet Sending..
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Well hi, I have though about an idea: to built an auto alchemier.. well what is it? it just opens the Blacksmith NPC in the city you are spawned, buys the required items (can choose from a list) for example 16 times, then opens Alchemy window and destroys all the weapons you bought and LOOP. So thats the idea and I havn't seen something like this.. if someone did please give me the link :D but because I havn't seen I have decided to build one myself if I can. I coded something in Autoit 3...
Need help sending a packet !
02/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
i've got a Question and i hope some1 can help me there is an item at a NPC that u can buy 1 only each time .. and i need to buy 1000000 of it so i need to send the packet to buy this item 1000000 times when i try to sniff the packet to buy this item i got : Packet type : 0x18 format : m arguments : (unknown character) so ... how can i send that (unknown character) as an argument ?? in the code that (unknown character) is displayed from "(DWORD)va_arg(args,DWORD)" when i tried to save...
sending packet at WPe
07/18/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
after sending some packet at WPE my connection to 2moons always got disconnect the moment I send the packet can someone help me regargding this
packet sending
03/31/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
now i know how to bypass rf online and now i can run WPE PRO w/o getting detected by fireguard.any1 can help me w/ this packet sniffing?coz i get confused on what packet to capture and send to the server.thanks
Packet Editing / Sending
06/26/2005 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
hier zu finden