Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FB shadow edit

Discussion on FB shadow edit within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FB shadow edit

Okay, word is there's an edit that gets the shadow to jump from the place a person jumped, to where they're going to land. Obviously the advantages to a person using this are great. If anyone has any info on how this is done or if it's just a rumor, reply to this or PM me please.
Old 11/14/2007, 15:42   #2

*Points in Right Direction*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkimark View Post
Okay, word is there's an edit that gets the shadow to jump from the place a person jumped, to where they're going to land. Obviously the advantages to a person using this are great. If anyone has any info on how this is done or if it's just a rumor, reply to this or PM me please.
You've probably heard about the Manual Aimbot

Basically what it does is creates a 'crosshair' target which is easier to hit with FB :-)

*Hunts for Link*
Here ya go:

*Thanks Welcome* hehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 15:59   #3

Thanks for replying so quickly, it's not that I was talking about though xD

I've checked that out, from what I read there, the shadow still sticks with the character... what i've heard about is an [ini probably] edit that causes the shadow to jump from start to finish before the jump's complete.
Old 11/14/2007, 16:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkimark View Post
Thanks for replying so quickly, it's not that I was talking about though xD

I've checked that out, from what I read there, the shadow still sticks with the character... what i've heard about is an [ini probably] edit that causes the shadow to jump from start to finish before the jump's complete.
Now, that ive not heard of Why dont you just use the REAL aimbot/scentbot on Queen-of-Evil's V3N0M?