Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scamed/paypal question

Discussion on Scamed/paypal question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/14/2007, 23:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
**** thats realy ****** man, but seeing as people dont care, specialy big busines's like paypal and such, sounds grim for you. But i agree with cardgame132, Wire Transfers are the safest to save yourself from frauds. Im sorry this happened to you, hope it works out for you.

Truly Yourz,
Sinzorz
Old 11/15/2007, 00:06   #17

havent heard from paypal yet the scammers email is
Ill let u guys kno wut happens when there done investigating
Old 11/15/2007, 00:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyBoi View Post
they could go to jail over a game, what they did was fraud.

hopefully they do, it sounds harsh but its the legal system.
i agree with u..it is fraud..
u know what i would do..tell the guy your reporting him to the police or somthing and maybe it will scare him then he will either give u the money or give u the items back..if he doesn't listen then report him if u have not already.
Old 11/15/2007, 02:01   #19

hanmail.net sounds like its Asian.

It'll be difficult to prosecute him, seeing as he might be all the way on the other side of the world. Jurisdictionally issues and such.

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz
Old 11/15/2007, 02:13   #20

hanmail.net redirects you to

Sure looks asian to me.
Old 11/15/2007, 04:21   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
koreans use hanmial =)
and surely daum is korean
Old 11/18/2007, 05:53   #22

I lost the paypal thing an didnt get no money back. Tried to report my account as hacked to tq. turns out they got sum new ip **** they check now an they said my ip was fine so i couldnt even fake it. im SOL
Old 11/18/2007, 18:55   #23

sorry to hear this and sorry it had to happen to you but now we all know.......use ebay from now on