Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just feel like helping out.

Discussion on Just feel like helping out. within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just feel like helping out.

Well, this took me around 15 minutes to do, and I'll share it with the E*pvp community. Basically, this is just all the tools you need to set SV up correctly and the codes and SV itself. THIS SV IS NON CRACKED!! It is a non cracked sv with instructions and the whole nine yards to get your SV working correctly. I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE CODES!!!!!!!!! <============= Thank you have have a good one!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ScriptVessel 1.17 setup and CODES!.rar (5.24 MB, 139 views)
Old 10/15/2007, 03:04   #2

OMG another sv 1.7 guide with all the files packed together for us millions that SOMEHOW don't already have it, besides the fact that at least 5 threads using the works sv or some similar variations are made every 5 minutes......... can we please put a stop the this, really starting to get ticked off, plus this is in the WRONG section...Dear ***
Old 10/15/2007, 04:16   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Look and Feel
07/05/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Im wondering if any1 has any idea how to edit the files that contain, the look and feel of 12 sky 2. I wouldnt mind re designing that aspect. Or maybe someone can point me in the the right directions.
I feel sorry for this guy xD
08/31/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Look at this sh1t xD He was preeeeetty sure about himself :D YouTube - 2moons banned That was a GM watching. The guy who got banned was a 138 summoner with full +7 >.<
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool: first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide. if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here ""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""
Whole new feel
05/10/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
So I came up with my own set of sounds for conquer online. I left most of the sounds the same but made about 10 changes. I just want to see what everyone thinks of the idea. I encourage everyone to try it out and see if they like it. Tell me if you have any suggestions of criticisms. I KNOW JUMP SUCKS. Thats the first thing ill change. I am working on a couple other sound sets including a gag sound set (including bits from monty python). Feedback plz. http://www.mediafire.com/?5immnwn2cjt ...