Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn a db a day :D

Discussion on Earn a db a day :D within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/23/2008, 15:37   #46

elite*gold: 0
THIS WAS POSTED LAST YEAR. stop flaming him for stuff that worked then!

How about instead of leeching you contribute to the forum.
Old 10/28/2008, 22:33   #47

ur basicly making a house everyday wich is like more then adb
Old 11/18/2008, 14:28   #48

Hmmmm anyone plays at Masoleum , Wonderz??
And btw the new patch suckz , 120 archerz hitting on 2nd rb tro's 1k's
I was like OMG ! =S
Old 11/18/2008, 23:22   #49

lol. even though i know this, it is a well written piece (something you will NEVER get on the CO site).

one thing though... i think if you hold 20 of them then sell them, you will do better. i have found that if i continue to mine upgrades while i sell them, ppl figure it out and come to PK. .

but yeah, imma give thanks on this, your obviously trying to contribute, even if some ppl dont think so... keep up the good work, more ppl know how to make money, less ppl beg me for **** in-game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Earn NX without doing anything
04/30/2011 - Combat Arms - 5 Replies
Traduzione: Italiano » Inglese Hello everyone, first of all qst ਠa "legal" to earn money. 1) go to this link: Scour - Search Socially and recorded; 2) I downloaded the toolbar; 3) Do research on this search engine (to earn) To earn points there are 3 methods: search the search engine, rate sites and leave comments on websites. qnd it comes to 6500 points puಠrikiedere the cashout of $ 25. As soon as you register gain 150 points. you can do a maximum of 100 searches,...
Earn G1 !
08/15/2010 - WarRock - 12 Replies
Hallo com, ich brauche noch genau 1 G1 Credits auszugeben,damit ich nen Promo code bekommen, und ich hab auch nur noch 1 G1 Credtis.. Könnt ihr mir sagen,welche Sahen ich earn kann ,die auch gehen ?:( Bin ganze Zeit am earnen ,aber kommt nix..!
Earn DBs
02/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Ok so i thought id fill you all in on a little trick ive used since the newest patch. It involves a few tricks you may all know but it works. What you need: Divine Hare Some cash Ok so go through market and buy up all the normaly moon,violet, and fury gems that are cheap. You have to scan market quite a bit to get them before other people. *definition of cheap* examply on my server i often find for 200k to 500k i dont buy them if they are more than that. As most of you have guessed...